• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week Ten Thread: Unranked Miami Upends Ranked Duke

BONUS (Total # of TDs by the offenses of the below teams) - 62

Thursday
Baylor (-17.5) v. KSU COVER

Saturday
Notre Dame (-9.5) v. Pitt NO COVER
Duke v. UNC (-7.5) NO COVER
Stanford (-16.5) v. Colorado COVER
Florida State v. Clemson (-13.5) NO COVER
Arkansas v. Mississippi (-14.5) COVER
Rutgers v. Michigan (-26.5) COVER
Minnesota v. Ohio State (-23.5) COVER
Kansas v. Texas (-21.5) COVER
Cal v. Oregon (-3.5) NO COVER

El_Chino

Clemson
LSU
MSU
Iowa

Ohio State
Stanford
Okie St.
Alabama
TCU
Baylor
thats-funny.gif

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Thought I saw him posting in a political/racial/religious topic just a few short hours ago.

He's around, he's just not usually in the CFB threads anymore. He posted a few weeks ago when we played TCU and he posted a bit complaining about the refs in last week's thread. I think he's mostly in the pro wrestling threads these days.

andycapps

Aww, you know I'm just kidding with you.

Texas Tech isn't semi relevant.
:jnc

Chip Towers and Seth Emerson of the AJC wrote an article on where things are at UGA right now. Short of it: lot of dissension among the coaches right now, Pruitt rubs some people the wrong way in the football program and athletic department, major donors are upset and some that were in Richt's corner before have flipped, and that at least some coaching changes have to happen at the end of the season.

Only posting this because these guys are actually connected to the program and are beat writers. I put more stock in what they're saying than national writers that don't always have the pulse of the program like beat writers might.

Also, re: Eason

@AnthonyDasher1: Fwiw, we spoke to Jacob Eason's father who flat disputed that "blog" report about his son opening up his commitment. That has not happened.

This has to be the year Richt is fired. This couldn't have been an easier cakewalk for him with the condition of the SEC East and he blew it amazingly.

Lol @ people picking Ohio St to cover with Cardale at qb...

I can't help it. I believe that they could against Minny. They are deflated because of how tremendously shitty they played against Michigan at the end (plus Jerry is gone) and we are going against Mitch Leidner. He makes Stave look like an All-American.

The Defense rests.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Well, Alabama and LSU have to play this week, so this shit will definitely change up next. OSU is right where they need to be.

Josh5890

Why do I have a feeling that a two loss Alabama has a better chance of getting into the playoffs then an undefeated Baylor.

squicken

Never in all my life did I ever think I would see Clemson #1 in a poll. It's good that Spurrier didn't have to see this

Limedust

Pure drama. Top 4 guaranteed to change after Saturday's games.

No reason Baylor, TCU, or OU can't eventually move in.

Ryuuroden

Why do I have a feeling that a two loss Alabama has a better chance of getting into the playoffs then an undefeated Baylor.

A 3 loss Alabama has a better chance than the future champion of the Incarnate Word vs Baylor game (I assume Baylor will win this game.)

Spartys best win is better than Bama's best win. Not to mention anyone who watched that ole miss game, bama got worked, score was no indicative of the game.

Top Bottom