• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Come 2to buttocks. i welcom thee

Status
Not open for further replies.
ihTaSFVXJWFpl.gif

i think hes joking

woen

Well Sony seems to win, again.

Late October launch for PS4 is maybe too early for my wallet. But if AC4 and BF4 are available day one I won't cancel my preorder. Driveclub is free with PS+ and Watch_Dogs will follow less than one month after.

I hope my 5.1 PS360 headset will work fine on PS4 and won't need any adapter.

zainetor

Banned
=( MGS sells well in Japan, right? Kojima wouldn't be stupid enough to make an exclusive Metal Gear game on a console that will most definitely fail spectacularly in Japan.

Ugh, Microsoft keep your hooves off Platinum and From Soft, you can have anyone else but leave these two alone.

kojima loves dem hollywood american monies.

The Flash

Banned
We're reacting to leaks from an industry insider.

I got that part, I guess I meant to ask how this is going to affect the Xbox One overall. Uncompleted SDK doesn't sound bad the way Cboat explained it. Microsoft trying to get Japanese developers on their side doesn't sound bad either. I guess I just want to know if this information indicates that I will not be able to play BF4 with my friends on my Xbox One come November time.

ironcreed

Banned
Good on Microsoft for some of the policy reversals, but the Xbox One still sounds like such a clusterfuck to me, I'm sorry. I still plan to probably get one down the road, but all I care about right now is the PS4. Sony's message has been clear and strong, no gimmicky bullshit that I don't want making me pay more, the hardware is solid, they are ready to roll and the price is just right.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
What does moneyhatting Platinum have to do with Rising? They were contracted by Konami and KojiPro to develop the game, it's not their IP.

There's 0% chance that hint has anything to do with a MGR sequel.

but did buttocks specify if it was a new IP or not? he just said Platinum and MS exclusive. MS could still technically pay the publisher to make the game, developed by Platinum, to be exclusive to xbone.

No one would be really pissed about that though would they? I said an new horror IP earlier but apparently Kamiya is done with horror.
I think it can be anything, Platinum fans are going to be pissed regardless. CBoaT did say "somewhat unhappy", so I think it could be a new IP as well.

Shining

Well Sony seems to win, again.

Late October launch for PS4 is maybe too early for my wallet. But if AC4 and BF4 are available day one I won't cancel my preorder. Driveclub is free with PS+ and Watch_Dogs will follow less than one month after.

I hope my 5.1 PS360 headset will work fine on PS4 and won't need any adapter.
My wallet is ready. My buttocks is not.

Drakeon

I don't get the platinum love. I'm trying to force myself through vanquish Atm and just not feeling it. It's ok... But I see people proclaiming it as one of the best games of this generation.

Excited that ps4 is hitting this October seemingly. Not sure I'll be able to afford it at that point, though.

Tobor

I got that part, I guess I meant to ask how this is going to affect the Xbox One overall. Uncompleted SDK doesn't sound bad the way Cboat explained it. Microsoft trying to get Japanese developers on their side doesn't sound bad either. I guess I just want to know if this information indicates that I will not be able to play BF4 with my friends on my Xbox One come November time.

It means you're going to overpay by $100 to play BF4 come November time.

Acosta

Uh why? If anything, Japanese devs needs moneyhat money, otherwise they'll be relegated to making shitty smart phone games.

I don't believe Xbox One has any chance to become a viable console in Japan, so every Japanese games for it will be sold way down its potential and that will worsen that situation you mention about shitty phone games.

Sure, there is no security about Wii U or PS4 being able to become that viable platform that manages to create a healthy console market. But I'm betting that if there is a chance of that happening, they have a way better shot.

Anyway, as I said, Platinum needs the money, I'm glad someone wants to give it to them.

Of course he is an executive defending his product. That doesn't mean he lacks credibility though.

When he denied a Kinectless SKU, it wasn't even in the context of someone asking him about it directly.
He was arguing that not requiring Kinect to be plugged in wasn't a "180" but if they made a Kinectless SKU that would be a "180".
I really don't think he would have brought up that rumor himself if there was any possibility of it happening.

You are fooling yourself. Men lie, women Lie numbers don't. Once upon there was no chance of buying an xbox without an always online check, with an indie policy, with kinect not being mandatory to even turn on.

If sales don't reflect a good reception, they will make changes. Just like any other company. Microsoft are in this to make money first, be tech pioneers second. If they can't force Kinect by bundling, they will try something else.

PS4 in Oct. Fuck yes i'm ready. X1 is a rushed mess. I'll gladly wait till late 2014/2015 when they have their shit together.

The first truthfact is confusing though. At first i took it as Twitch streaming. Performance took a big drop therefore it won't be ready for launch. This goes well with the app MS will drop in Sept rumor. But with Phil's shit poor excuse of no stream, this makes sense as well.

3 months to go and we still won't see the final OS in action. smh.

Derrick01

Banned
Isn't this idiot the most unreliable person in the biz or something?

Who tried to pretend that he had inside sources for months until actual next gen news started leaking. Then he vanished from Gaf. I think he's just jealous of people who actually have inside sources, or are the inside source. Or anyone who has any knowledge at all.

I don't get the platinum love. I'm trying to force myself through vanquish Atm and just not feeling it. It's ok... But I see people proclaiming it as one of the best games of this generation.

Excited that ps4 is hitting this October seemingly. Not sure I'll be able to afford it at that point, though.

stop hiding beyond cover. Shoot your grenades when you throw them. learn to meele into slowdown.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
The wording on the Platinum Games one is weird. He says that people who are upset about Bayonetta 2 might be upset about it too. So, a Bayonetta spinoff?

People upset about bayonets 2 were upset about platinum being exclusive to WiiU. So this would just be a platinum exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom