• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2015. Everyone's burned out and looking for an excuse to quit.

Bauhaus

Banned
Someone leaked a page from Divergence (DC Free Comic Book Day Issue) that contains some heavy spoilers. Make sure to avoid going into places like /co/ and reddit.

mreddie

CCa-5g5W8AE0XFM.jpg

Zombine

Banned
As long as it's Alfred I need to know. PM me Spike.

Also, be my PAD friend. I'm a disgusting whale and my monsters can be of use to you.

Messi

I really wish stuff like this didn't leak. Now I have to be careful of spoilers of the FCBD stuff.

Guys, don't forget this coming week sees the release of Bandette Vol 2 Hardcover. Such a wonderful series that I wish more people read.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
It's Joker in the Robo suit right? If there's anything the Batman games tough me is that it's always Joker

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Waid Daredevil #18

Matt has a
ex-wife that is in a mental institute because someone drove he insane
? o_O

Boogiepop

Welp. Just finally bit the bullet on the old school Adam West Batman collection. It'll definitely be interesting to see how I end up feeling about it. Also, the less expensive but still been holding off for a bit and haven't really seen much of Superman the Animated Series. Also, all of The Office, a bit more classic TMNT, a season of King of the Hill, and the latest Adventure Time set, because I sometimes go a little overboard...

Zombine

Banned
Welp. Just finally bit the bullet on the old school Adam West Batman collection. It'll definitely be interesting to see how I end up feeling about it. Also, the less expensive but still been holding off for a bit and haven't really seen much of Superman the Animated Series. Also, all of The Office, a bit more classic TMNT, a season of King of the Hill, and the latest Adventure Time set, because I sometimes go a little overboard...

Have your Manga shelves collapsed yet?

I missed a RoU giveaway? Aw :(

Can't afford it?

Rhaknar

Bruh why you reading Waid's before Brubendisker's?

Because everyone recomended Waid's run and there's only so many hours in the day. Ive never even heard if that Bruden guy :(

Zombine

Banned
Because everyone recomended Waid's run and there's only so many hours in the day. Ive never even heard if that Bruden guy :(

You're doing the right thing. The other runs are nice and all, but this one isn't a slapstick tragedy.

That's right. So much improbably horrible shit happens to Matt that it's comedic. He emotionally steps on 50 rakes and slips on at least a dozen feel banana peels.

Rhaknar

Oh my, The Spot got an upgrade.

Always liked The Spot ever since first seeing him in some Spider-Man book when I was a kid. Always thought his power was cool

Cade

I just meant Brubaker/Bendis, Rhaknar. And yeah, Waid's run is great, but I don't think I'd start there, since it builds on everyone else's.

Rhaknar

You should read ASM 589 homie

Just read it...besides being a Spot story it has nothing to do with this Daredevil story, why did you recomended it?

I mean it was a fine Spidey/Spot issue but that's about it?

frye

Just read it...besides being a Spot story it has nothing to do with this Daredevil story, why did you recomended it?

I mean it was a fine Spidey/Spot issue but that's about it?

Well, mostly because it's a Cool Spot Story but also a little because it's from the era Waid was writing ASM, so it's something he undoubtedly read! (but mostly because it's a Cool Spot Story)

Rhaknar

Well, mostly because it's a Cool Spot Story but also a little because it's from the era Waid was writing ASM, so it's something he undoubtedly read! (but mostly because it's a Cool Spot Story)

Didn't notice It was by Waid.

On DD I'm up to #22 out of #36 now, loving it. Helps that I loved the show and I'm in a DD place right now. I see that it reboots again after #36, but it's still written by Waid I think? What's the point then, Marvel just really likes #1s?

Top Bottom