• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2016. I Think You're Fearless

Zombine

Banned
Cg6dNSWWgAAALcE.jpg

Take a guess...

Uncle Ben

I know We Can Never Go Home is the main one, but what else has Black Mask put out already that's worth looking into? Space Riders looks cool but I know nothing about them.

tim1138

I know We Can Never Go Home is the main one, but what else has Black Mask put out already that's worth looking into? Space Riders looks cool but I know nothing about them.

Space Riders and Young Terrorists.
X'ed and Clandestino are supposed to be good but I haven't checked them out yet.

The first issue of Young Terrorists was basically released as an OGN, it's ~80 pages long and is essentially what was supposed to be the first few issues. It starts releasing monthly next month.

Messi

Space Riders and Young Terrorists.
X'ed and Clandestino are supposed to be good but I haven't checked them out yet.

The first issue of Young Terrorists was basically released as an OGN, it's ~80 pages long and is essentially what was supposed to be the first few issues. It starts releasing monthly next month.

Oh wow, I didn't know this. Loved the first issue.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Nobody gave a fuck when it was my bday, just because I like mutants :(

Owzers

I don't want to say happy birthday to Vyer after so many people have already done so, there's only so much a happy birthday wish can accomplish and i think the limit has been reached.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
I think it suits his style.

This picture isn't the worst example, but there's a panel in Doctor Strange where he makes everything green for some reason and there's no way to tell what you're actually looking at.

Like here:

I dig this:

But I don't dig the top half of this:

Why use so little differentiation in the big block of red? It makes it muddy and uninteresting. I just kind of glaze over it when reading.

But that's just me. I like his style, I just think I would like it more with a different colorist.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Im back at work so im back to comics. I know nobody cares but ill still report back.

Top Bottom