• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2016. I Think You're Fearless

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
To not wreck this gigantic Doom is one of my favorite comic book panels ever

I dont know why :(

The Nameless hardcover is fantastic. There's three or four pages of annotations from Morrison, raw pencil art from Burnham, and one of Fairbairn's write ups on his coloring process. I can't recommend it enough.
Oh yeah I have no doubt that it's great. I do want to see those extras but I can wait a little for it.
yeah, I wanna get that Crepax book too but it's suuper expensive here and if there's one problem with comics from the last few years it's that there's been too many high quality reprints of shit I want

I kiiinda want the Nameless hardback but I got the singles that I haven't read after all this time so that's definitely not a Responsible Financial Decision

Crepax is like $50 on IST in the US so I can imagine it's pricey in Canada. Never read any of his stuff but the cover looks really interesting. I don't have a lot of experience with European comics so I was thinking that this might be a good place to start for me.

Pretty excited for this list.

My BuyList via Comics Day App
HARLEY QUINN & SUICIDE SQUAD APRIL FOOLS SPEC #1 $4.99
JUSTICE LEAGUE DARKSEID WAR SPECIAL #1 $3.99
NEW SUICIDE SQUAD #19 $2.99
SUPERMAN #51 (SUPER LEAGUE) $3.99
BLACK PANTHER #1 $4.99
STAR WARS POE DAMERON #1 $4.99
VISION #6 $3.99
ARCHIE #7 CVR A REG VERONICA FISH $3.99
0 items priced 'Please Inquire':
End of BuyList

Sent from my iPhone

Ambient80

Wow, sorry dude. I did it last night and it worked fine.
Yeah it's super frustrating. I emailed them again now and still have not received a response. I requested another password reset email and finally got it, only for it to say it was expired when I clicked on it as soon as I got it.

Marvel, please, seriously. It cannot be that difficult to reset a password.

MartyStu

Power Man and Iron Fist 1 - 2

Good shit.

Love Marvel's street books and how distinctly different the good ones are when compared to DC's.

VanWinkle

Finished Detective Comics Vol 1. Meh. It was okay. Hopefully it will get better.

Going to start reading Injustice Year One Complete Collection.

I was thinking about getting the Crepax collection with the added 2% IST discount but i've blown so much money on comics lately, i think i'll wait a few weeks or so before i place another IST order

list for this week

BLOODLINES #1
Fix #1
Wicked + Divine #18
Black Panther #1
Black Widow #2
Empress #1
Ninjak #14

might grab Archie and Grizzly Shark as well. Adam Glass (New 52 Suicide Squad) also has a book coming out. That's a name i haven't heard in a looooooong time

Which Iron Fist books are essential?

t1CKrZV.png

Messi

Wouldn't it be awesome if in one random panel in walking dead Rick gets killed. No fanfare no promotion . That'd take balls.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Anyone who is interested in the Wonder Woman by Perez Vol.2 Omnibus?
Its currently only 34€ preorder at Amazon.de + international shipping. Shouldnt be over 40€.

The website can also be displayed in english and you can use your american Amazon Account.

Owzers

Has the anad Marcel stuff hit unlimited yet?

i think they are still wrapping up Secret Wars tie-ins but it's close.

Today is the day! There is no chance Wrestlemania isn't the best wrestling event of the year. You'll see, you'll all see.

I'll make them....believe that.

I read 14 issues of Wonder Woman this weekend... I'd read all of the trades in Azzarello's run, but had stopped reading it shortly after the Finches took over, but I decided I wanted to be caught up for Rebirth. To be blunt, I really didn't enjoy their run -- bring on the Rucka!

Today is the day! There is no chance Wrestlemania isn't the best wrestling event of the year. You'll see, you'll all see.

I think I will enjoy it, just because there are an insane number of gimmick matches this year. There's Hell in a Cell which will be full of carny shenanigans, a street fight, a no DQ main event, a multi-man ladder match, a handicap match, a Divas Triple Threat and the annual Jobber Battle Royale. Jericho/Styles is the only normal 1 vs. 1 match on the main show.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
You just know they'll fuck up the Negan and Lucille scene in the finale tonight.

Just. Know. It.

Injustice Year the Fourth.

Arthur vs Poseidon was the most perfect thing in this whole book. Detective Pirate Chimp didn't get enough time to shine.
-
what? how did... when did... the shark...

this makes even less sense than billy showing up underground.

Lashley

#whodoesnegankill

Vote on AMC.com and stay tuned for a sneak peak of Fear The Walking Dead season 2 after the break.

Apparently its
a cliffhanger

Don't click if you don't want to know a possible spoiler

Zombine

Banned
Apparently its
a cliffhanger

Don't click if you don't want to know a possible spoiler

Already knew about that complete and total garbage. Thanks for absolutely nothing AMC. After that butchered mid season finale I'll believe anything.

Catching up on my ongoings.

Squirrel Girl is still the best Marvel ongoing. The timetravel arc was really good.

Starfire also continues to be very good. It's basically a successor to Power Girl: Power Trip which is awesome. While I would prefer Conner's art, Lupacchino and Charretier do a fantastic job here. One of the best looking DC ongoings for sure. Hopefully this gets a big trade to collect the whole series down the line, as it's an easy recommendation for sure.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
All caught up on WicDiv. The issue
where Tara commits suicide
is a pretty direct reaction to Gamergate right? At least I'd guess so because Gillen is a former game journalist. Mixing up the artists in the last arc was a cool experiment, but I'm still glad McKelvie is returning for the rest of the run.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Catching up on my ongoings.

Squirrel Girl is still the best Marvel ongoing. The timetravel arc was really good.

Starfire also continues to be very good. It's basically a successor to Power Girl: Power Trip which is awesome. While I would prefer Conner's art, Lupacchino and Charretier do a fantastic job here. One of the best looking DC ongoings for sure. Hopefully this gets a big trade to collect the whole series down the line, as it's an easy recommendation for sure.

It's the opposite for me. I greatly prefer Lupacchino's art to Conner's. Her leaving is what caused me to drop the book.

Lashley

Already knew about that complete and total garbage. Thanks for absolutely nothing AMC. After that butchered mid season finale I'll believe anything.

If it ends up being true, I'll give up on the show. It's subpar as it is anyway.

Owzers

last day to add civil war 2 #0 and #1 to my order on my own, i must stay strong like Roman Reigns before a title match.

Top Bottom