• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2016. I Think You're Fearless

Messi

Did the weird reach a new plateau?

It did in a different way. Made me super excited for Vol 2.

Last page was like

200w.gif

That first trade will be a great read.

VanWinkle

Read the first 100 or so pages of Injustice Year One. Man, it's awesome! They've already made some big moves with some of the characters they've killed off. Looking forward to reading more.

I hope they solicit the Year Two Complete Collection soon.

Messi

Read the first 100 or so pages of Injustice Year One. Man, it's awesome! They've already made some big moves with some of the characters they've killed off. Looking forward to reading more.

I hope they solicit the Year Two Complete Collection soon.

Did you like Harleys involvement? She is really fun in that series.

ElNarez

Banned
This Wrestlemania has some of the shittiest booking in history.

This Wrestlemania feels like one of those issues in a comic book event where the story's lost its initial momentum but the climax is some issues away so there's just nothing. It's treading water.

Owzers

I didn't mind the Charlotte win, though. She was easily the most technically sound out of the three of them. And that moonsault was beautiful.
I liked the ladder match even though Sami might be in wwe hell, that women's match was okay....and that was it for me so far.

Owzers

i didn't really buy into Shane winning because Vince loves shitty wrestling shows, it's just the thing to do. Even if he did win, Rollins would come back and threaten to murder another random person in the ring unless the authority had power again and we'd be back here anyways. this is why i only watch Raw as a last resort and don't bother with smackdown, even though i like the wrasslin' it's not worth it.

There's only one man now who can turn this event around. One man to usher in a new reign of wrasslin'. And i guess The Rock is going to try to make sure fans don't boo again?

shingi70

Banned
Man I skipped out on hours of valuable video games and comic time for this. Think i'm going to watch WCW or Nxt takeover after this.

Owzers

Remember when you guys were so excited for this

O___________O

that NXT though! right?! That helped brace me for the bottom. There's no reason this has to be so bad outside of it being done on purpose, like DC deciding every book should be written by Nocenti.

Owzers

Dallas Texas, we are going to do something that has never been done before: Not booing Roman, he's my cousin man!

I'll watch either Last Man on Earth or Walking Dead after this.

Man I skipped out on hours of valuable video games and comic time for this. Think i'm going to watch WCW or Nxt takeover after this.

You should watch NXT Takeover. Damn good show.

It's 3:53 AM here and the main event is still left to go. I'm going to be seeing the sunrise at this rate.

You should watch NXT Takeover. Damn good show.

It's 3:53 AM here and the main event is still left to go. I'm going to be seeing the sunrise at this rate.

I don't even know what this is anymore. I think booking just played mad libs on a whiteboard two nights ago for these results.

Owzers

God this is insufferable. Save us Roman, save us, they want you to save us SO BAD. Trash-tier.

I'm going to boo. Out loud.

VanWinkle

Let me briefly interrupt this wrestling discussion to ask you guys: Does the story arc in Injustice Year One finish at the end of Year One? Or is the arc literally five years long? I kind of hope not because I kind of want some resolution after this.

Nah, League of Jobbers got buried tonight. More people got buried tonight than at the old Buried Alive PPV.

Apparently their match wasn't even for the titles, since the New Day are still listed as the tag champions, so they didn't even win anything despite pinning the champions. The gooberiest of goobers.

Rusev selling the Stunner like death was one of the best parts of the night. Once Wade leaves next month, time to break up the League and turn Rusev face I feel. Just let him do his Twitter act and he will get over.

Let me briefly interrupt this wrestling discussion to ask you guys: Does the story arc in Injustice Year One finish at the end of Year One? Or is the arc literally five years long? I kind of hope not because I kind of want some resolution after this.

It doesn't "end" until the events of the video game, technically, which takes place after the end of the Year Five comics (unless they do a year six, but the game says five years passed between Superman killing the Joker and the game's time).

VanWinkle

It doesn't "end" until the events of the video game, technically, which takes place after the end of the Year Five comics (unless they do a year six, but the game says five years passed between Superman killing the Joker and the game's time).

Dang. So much constant conflict.

Apparently their match wasn't even for the titles, since the New Day are still listed as the tag champions, so they didn't even win anything despite pinning the champions. The gooberiest of goobers.

Yeah, I thought that was weird, too. But apparently Night of Champions is the only PPV where all of the titles can be on the line. :p

Top Bottom