• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2016. I Think You're Fearless

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
How's the Wicked + Divine? I like The creators but the idea for the book didn't seem great to me. Worth checking out?

I thought it was great until this last arc. Then the story started to drag and I hated a couple of the guest artists. Hopefully the new arc can get things back on track now that they are done with Phonogram.

Messi

I expected deaths, just not the deaths OF ALL OF THE CHARACTERS THAT I LIKE.

I'm still rooting for you, Morrigan

200w.gif

Calcium

Banned
Mine are a bit all-over-the-place, but I do keep books together by publisher and organize them first by size, and then alphabetically within their group. So my Image hardcovers will be alphabetized, then my Image TPBs will have their own separate alphabet.

.....? That sounds pretty organized, man. For me I sort Publisher/Alphabetical/Chronological. I never considered sorting by size.

.....? That sounds pretty organized, man. For me I sort Publisher/Alphabetical/Chronological. I never considered sorting by size.

It just seems a little random to me sometimes. I have Image books on one shelf, Marvel / Dark Horse on another, then some other Dark Horse (just the Empowered books) on another shelf. Etc. Etc. My artbooks have a shelf of their own.

Calcium

Banned
My brother just texted me asking if they are really making a Justice League vs. Avengers movie. I fucking hate April Fools.

Owzers

They should have Roman Reigns crash the NXT Takeover.

I'm on the last Thor issue on MU and I've decided that "the whisper" is the worst thing in comics last year.

TheFlow

Banned
Not sure how I feel about Elektra coming back to Hell kitchen to kill DD but I haven't read much outside of Millars run.

edit: the cover is awesome, but the inside pages and covers are always excellent

TheFlow

Banned
Bought both volumes(on sale right now) because of the art. still some of my favorite. think it is better than the stuff featured in millars assassin

Elektra_1_Preview_1.jpg

Top Bottom