• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2016. I Think You're Fearless

Mooney's Spider-Gwen 2099 looks good to me. Fits right in with that series if she will appear in it. That book is great btw.
wait, who drew the cover? I dig it. I'm not into the Gwen-ing of all the characters but it actually makes sense for 2099 'cause you could actually do something with it.

Couldn't get into the 2099 book though. Just can't look at that guy's art.

e: nvm, caught your edit.

I actually find that costume design uninspired, derivative and boring. It's current 2099's costume + Iron Spider legs. Yawn.

The Gwen covers should have been the end of "Gwenified" costumes.

Mitch

Banned
CMX has 148 Image #1's on sale for 99 cents each or in bundle for $120.

I picked up #1's for Drifter, Thief of Thieves, Rumble, No Mercy and Birthright.
Got an email from them about this sale and am going through the list. Getting Drifter for sure. The first two TPBs are on my IST wishlist, but I really want to read the first issue.

Is there any artist/colourist who does a memorable job with the constructs for the Green Lantern rings? Most of the ones I've seen end up looking like they came out of the 1982 Tron movie.

Mifune

Mehmber
Oh god, I just bought way too many Image #1s.

Low, Paper Girls, Sex Criminals, Tokyo Ghost, The Wicked + Divine, Bitch Planet, Deadly Class, Velvet.

Of course it is

LT4GuFu.gif

Damn, Killing & Dying is quite brilliant. I would recommend it to anyone just based off the first two stories - Hortisculpture and Amber Sweet. Loving the art style too. Fits perfectly with the kind of stories he is telling.

tim1138

Damn, Killing & Dying is quite brilliant. I would recommend it to anyone just based off the first two stories - Hortisculpture and Amber Sweet. Loving the art style too. Fits perfectly with the kind of stories he is telling.

Yes, yes it is.
I read that a month or so back and was just blown away.

BSherrod

Finally read All-Star Superman and Guardian Devil. I think that the hype for AS Superman kind of made me enjoy it a hair less, but it was still very good. Guardian Devil was super word-y as I expected, but a good read. Enough for me to go back to the Millar stuff and on to the Bendis stuff.

All my weekly stuff was good this week, Black Panther, TWD, Vision, etc. Great week of comics.

Top Bottom