• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2016. I Think You're Fearless

tim1138

This will be mine

7ZxBLAV.jpg

shingi70

Banned
Action Comics #51
Aquaman #51
Doctor Fate #11
Legends of Tomororw #2
Superman Lois and Clark #7
Wonder Woman #51

God is good brehs
WW_CV2.jpg

Wonder_Woman_TRUE_AMAZON.jpg

About time we get a Damian statue.

Edit: two green lanterns and Martian Manhunter still isn't in the Justice League? Wut

More edits: Superman is fighting Doomsday again? C'mon rebirth, do better.

Busaiku

Was John introduced in Lois & Clark or on previous Superman series?
Never read any Superman before, but I'm onterested in the Rebirth series and Super Sons, so I might check it out.

shingi70

Banned
We need butt windows.

9cEkRuU.jpg

Was John introduced in Lois & Clark or on previous Superman series?
Never read any Superman before, but I'm onterested in the Rebirth series and Super Sons, so I might check it out.

Lois and Clark, he shows up as a baby in Convergence, and I guess the Jon Kent concept first shows up in Teen Titans but don't read that book, it's bad.

Curious that they're like 3-4 books retelling Wonder Woman's early days.

MartyStu

About time we get a Damian statue.

Edit: two green lanterns and Martian Manhunter still isn't in the Justice League? Wut

More edits: Superman is fighting Doomsday again? C'mon rebirth, do better.

Ehh, at least it is the first arc, so they are getting it out of the way quickly.

IrishNinja

trying to get my shit together in time for megacon this year! stan lee & frank miller are both going, god knows we may not have either around much longer...

also props to Tragicomedy for attempting to sequentially read DD, i didn't get as far as he

More than anything I want him to actually be insane by the end of the story. Like he was nuts all along and this was all in his head. That would make me so happy.

maaaan
this is some shit bendis would do, why ya'll wanna just undo everything

Ross61

I'm still not sold on that Ben Percy guy so I'm gonna hold off on Green Arrow and Teen Titans till I see some reviews.

Edit: And I really hope DC and Marvel invest in some new faces to create their books. I really want some younger more diverse writers and artist. Tired off the same old white guys. They've taken some strides, but not enough.

Few weeks ago CMX had some Star Wars books on sale and I grabbed Darth Vader and the 9th Assassin. Read it today and it's pretty standard Emperor and Darth Vader characterization but I enjoyed it. Writer crafted a pretty believable story that would have happened soon after Episode 3.

So my Marvel Unlimited subscription renewed for a year on April 14th. I checked on my account on their website, and it says renewed for 2016, lasts until 2017.

This is great, I love my sub. But I never got charged. It's not even showing up as a pending transaction on my debit card, nothing is here. Does it usually take a few days to show up at all or did I just make out like a bandit?

Top Bottom