• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2016. I Think You're Fearless

VanWinkle

I like Psychbat. I don't like the context-less creepy gifs, but I like his regular posts. But hey, if you want to keep doing that, Psych, you do you, my friend.

Also, finally getting back to Fear Agent Library Edition. It really is good.

gabbo

Morrison writes a story where The Flash races a proxy of Sonic the Hedgehog

9d_43014_0_FlashVol213723TheHumanRacepart.jpg

so yeah, get that

Look at the chin on... I have to assume that's Wally

Look at the chin on... I have to assume that's Wally
Yea it's Wally. Morrison/Millar did the writing in between Waid and Johns on flash

I'll stop, but I don't believe you don't have anything personal against me with that initial post of yours. Not for a second.
Thank you. And you can think what you want but I've enjoyed reading your posts when you talk about comics you enjoy or excited about reading.

Owzers

You know, I'm a depressed wack job with a silly disposition and a random sense of humor, but I can never ever tell when you're serious 100% of the time. But I agree with your sentiment, serious or not.

That time it's a mix, hearthstone and wrestling segment were part of my general mood and comics get rolled in. I'm waiting for an npc in Dark Souls 3 to say " Comics...they were a mistake you know. AHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Morrison writes a story where The Flash races a proxy of Sonic the Hedgehog

so yeah, get that
You're a good guy. It's only like $9. Bought it today.

I picked up all of the BPRD stuff too.
Yeah I gotta get it. I'm glad all this Flash stuff is getting reprinted because it's a character I've been interested in forever.

Good job on BPRD btw. The beginning of it's a bit shaky, but once they settle into Mignola/Arcudi/Davis it gets SO good.
Oh yeah, comics. I finished Superior Foes. It's weird seeing those fillers existing in such an otherwise tight and compact run. I'm guessing they were a result of not being able to justify just delaying due to not the best sales or something? But yeah, they were... not the best. The first one at least tried even if it missed the mark, but the second one was baaaad. Or at least horribly missed the mark. It was kind of like if someone just read the title and was like "oh, we should show how scary the new Superior Spider-man is from the villains perspective! That's what this is about, right?" Just... odd. But the series was great, really enjoyed it.
That's how I felt too lol. I complained a lot about the second one in the past. Just a waste of time. Would have rather they skipped the two filler issues entirely.

Paging Rhaknar

Thoughts on the new ANAD Avenger books that showed up on Mu this week? The preview book last week fell so flat for me I haven't thought to try these two new books. I would be curious of your thoughts

Vyer

Gotta be honest Psych, creepy gifs freak me out too. Especially when reading in a quiet dark house...like I am...right ...now...
My imagination tends to get the best of me lol

Consequently this is also why I don't watch and/or read Walking Dead

scarypicture.png

Took me like ten minutes to bust this thing out. I think it's quite beautiful.

Think of all the other ways you could have spent that 10 minutes. You could have read like 4 Mark Millar comics in that time

Owzers

People here need to watch more horror movies.

I could recommend you some.

I've decided to stop watching anything really creepy, but i still watch monster/zombie movies. I try to avoid movies that make me picture things in the dark trying to run at and murder me.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I've decided to stop watching anything really creepy, but i still watch monster/zombie movies. I try to avoid movies that make me picture things in the dark trying to run at and murder me.

Thats the only one who I can now watch and only feel remotly scared. Everything else doesnt catches me, one side of the medal when you have seen like every good horrormovie there is.

But you have to watch IT FOLLOWS. It is an amazing movie, maybe the best there was in the last years.

Owzers

Thats the only one who I can now watch and only feel remotly scared. Everything else doesnt catches me, one side of the medal when you have seen like every good horrormovie there is.

But you have to watch IT FOLLOWS. It is an amazing movie, maybe the best there was in the last years.

I did see It Follows as it was before the ban, I liked it overall, especially the soundtrack from what i remember, but i think i was a little disappointed in the plot at the time. Had some great tense moments though. I want to see Krampus, the blu ray comes out next week and it looks to fit the "not too creepy" category.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I did see It Follows as it was before the ban, I liked it overall, especially the soundtrack from what i remember, but i think i was a little disappointed in the plot at the time. Had some great tense moments though. I want to see Krampus, the blu ray comes out next week and it looks to fit the "not too creepy" category.

It was great until swimming pool. Then very not great.

Was looking through the Eisner noms again and I'm really happy to see Wimberly's comic Lighten Up was nominated for best webcomic. I know it was posted here when it was first published, but I was thinking about it the other day and it's a great little read and very well presented.

Also really happy to see Joelle Jones get three nominations herself. She's so good.

How does Comixology celebrate the release of Disney's The Jungle Book?

By having a 50% off sale on Zenescope's The Jungle Book. Whoever came up with that sale got a raise.

Calcium

Banned
Oh boy, you guys are fighting again. Psych, do whatever you want man. I've enjoyed being creeped out by your GIFs on several occasions.

I ordered two more Batman Absolutes and a Daredevil Omnibus last night. Good times.

So Psych and I can't have gif wars anymore? Well it was fun while it lasted
People here need to watch more horror movies.

I could recommend you some.
Really don't need to do tha-
It Follows
Superia and Inferno
Phenomena
Videodrome to some extent
From Above, So Below

For a start right from my mind, need to look at my collection for more^^
-or do it whatever I guess. Monster
What is this shit?!
You know exactly what this is!

nightcrawler-amazing-x-men-1.jpg

anaron

people are seriously bothered by the "I am your grandma" gifs? LOL, that's the most mild shit ever.

It's not like he's posting gifs from begotten.

Top Bottom