• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| April 2017 - Now Featuring Superstar Artist Brett Booth - APRIL FOALS!

I got my Zelda case! It was sent to my post office but then sent to another and another then back to mine. 11 days to get it but I got it but I contacted gamefly and they shipped my replacement today so I feel kinda bad.

But case! So much better than comics without cases.

Nice, is it the PDP case or one of the other ones? I have the PDP, it's niiiice. Not that I'm gonna take my switch anywhere lol but it's nice.

All that sounds shit Boxy, just try and space out on it and forget about it. At this point, it'll be done when it's done, no point in letting it stress you also.

Sandfox

X-Men Blue preview: http://www.cbr.com/exclusive-preview-x-men-blue-1/

Also, Mark Brooks is killing it on these covers:

SECRET-EMPIRE-6.jpg

Malyse

Still too expensive.
This sounds like a joke, but you will never get back your precious time wasted reading this terrible comic. Free is literally too expensive for this book. You should only read it if you are being compensated.

Malyse

Oh god dammit. I just realized the best AFD joke would have been announcing that comixology and Nintendo were teaming up to put a comic reader app on Switch. I hate having good ideas too late.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Yesterday's avengers was pretty confusing

Did they just say that
doom
is a future incarnation of kang or is that someone else? Also who is avenger x?

Vic_Viper

As someone who hasnt read much from Wildstorm, where should I begin?

Obviously I need to read The Authority and Planetary, but what else out there is a must read? How far into The Authority is considered the best? Vol 1 and 2?

Also interested in Wildcats, but aside from the original series Version 3.0 is the one that intrigues me the most. How was that received?

How is the new Rebirth stuff been from some of the Wildstorm line?

Obviously I need to read The Authority and Planetary, but what else out there is a must read? How far into The Authority is considered the best? Vol 1 and 2?

Also interested in Wildcats, but aside from the original series Version 3.0 is the one that intrigues me the most. How was that received?

Rebirth hasn't had a TON to do with Wildstorm, that's its own line.

I mean, Midnighter and Apollo was fantastic, but I don't really think of that as a Rebirth title.

Sandfox

Ramon Perez will be drawing the Spider-man Generations story and Marco Rudy will be doing Iron Man. Also, Samnee will be drawing some Duggan Guardians.

Malyse

*Reads America #1*

Well maybe that was pretty meh at best. What the hell at the end there through.:p

The second issue is worst. Don't ask why I'm not abandoning my three strikes rule and am allowing this book another chance to disappoint me.

Oh god Secret Empire is next month?

Not finished yet but Stormwatch by Ellis is good too, it leads into Authority. Only read volume one of that btw.

I heard the Midnighter book by Ennis is good too but haven't read it myself.

Is it that bad? Because I can tolerate some pretty bad writing to look at the combined forces of Quinones and Rivera Sr. and Jr.
The college setting doesn't give the artists enough imagination to do some crazy panel work, scenery, and characters. America is the only character that looks the most interesting with her different outfits. Everyone else is just meh.

The college setting doesn't give the artists enough imagination to do some crazy panel work, scenery, and characters. America is the only character that looks the most interesting with her different outfits. Everyone else is just meh.

But her new superhero costume is terribad.

mreddie

"Okay we have a lesbian latina who can go into multiple universes and beat up assholes, has little respect to others except people she knows but cares about the people she saves."

"Cool, let's take her to college!"

hGCzJ.gif

You can see why #1 of America could have been much more better.

"Okay we have a lesbian latina who can go into multiple universes and beat up assholes, has little respect to others except people she knows but cares about the people she saves."

"Cool, let's take her to college!"

You can see why #1 of America could have been much more better.

She hit Carol Danvers with a chair. She deserves a better book than this.

Owzers

Nice, is it the PDP case or one of the other ones? I have the PDP, it's niiiice. Not that I'm gonna take my switch anywhere lol but it's nice.

All that sounds shit Boxy, just try and space out on it and forget about it. At this point, it'll be done when it's done, no point in letting it stress you also.
It's just the regular Wii U game case, I had rented it from gamefly and used the keep it feature, they send you the case.

Dusknoir

Brown fist? More like Shit fist!! Hahahahahaha I'll leave.

Edit: The science talk in the issue reminded me of ones done in the Flash tv show. Only it was worse because I had to read it.

Top Bottom