• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| April 2017 - Now Featuring Superstar Artist Brett Booth - APRIL FOALS!

I sold off my Spider-Gwen trades to get the hardcover. The last time I did that was for Punk Rock Jesus. I thought about selling all my Remender trades to get the hardcovers but there's just too many of them now.

I sold off my Spider-Gwen trades to get the hardcover. The last time I did that was for Punk Rock Jesus. I thought about selling all my Remender trades to get the hardcovers but there's just too many of them now.

I considered switching to OHC too. Haven't did it yet, out of laze. I can't really be bothered selling the paperbacks or anything lol.

I considered switching to OHC too. Haven't did it yet, out of laze. I can't really be bothered selling the paperbacks or anything lol.

I was thinking about holding off on buying the trade for Seven to Eternity cuz I know that book is gonna get a hardcover next year. But then I remember that I don't like it when I have too many big hardcovers taking up space.

Owzers

I was thinking about holding off on buying the trade for Seven to Eternity cuz I know that book is gonna get a hardcover next year. But then I remember that I don't like it when I have too many big hardcovers taking up space.
But these are the best hardcovers.

Uhm what?????????????

When was this revealed, i guess she can be Despair hope she isn't Death

apparently in JLA's "coming up" page Destiny calls her "sister".

Huh. DC has some wacky ideas these days.

That was in February, right?

image-21-1-e148656508xguhg.jpg

skybald

Head Lopper Volume 1 came in the mail last night.

Love the art in this book.

I bought Head Lopper #5 Part 1 not realizing it there were books before it because I was not used to that kind of numbering scheme. Luckily Vol 1 just came out. 😎

Justice League of America #4
I said goddamn. This book...Batman is a dick, Lobo is a psycho, and everyone else is the absolute best.

Best book

Detective Comics #954
Words cannot describe the sheer level of excitement in my system. My thing is:
Ra's erasing Batman's memories...is this a pre-Flashpoint thing, or just a general "this happened" thing? And then I wonder if Ra's really did take more from his memories, and if so, what he took.
Plus we get to see how they're bringing in Zatanna,
since Ra's knows backwards magic.

Batgirl and the Birds of Prey #9
Canary is starting to get Banshee-tier powers. Sick. Cool arc, and although I've seen this kind of arc a billion times, it's still enjoyable. Plus I do love me some Donna. Oh, I mean, Dinah. And I still hate the Burnside outfit.

Titans #10
In this issue, superstar artist Brett Booth gives us some good action, a Bumblebee that's thicker than a bowl of oatmeal, a reminder that Roy Harper looks ridiculous, and yet another reminder that Garth is fucking worthless. Garth is the worst. Why is he here? Anyways, clunky dialogue aside, we have more foreshadowing of how powerful Omen is amd set-up for Lazarus Contract.

Good issue.

Man I've been waiting forever for this one:

Totally staying neutral on this. I want it to be great for sure, but pretty sure I read an article about that channel cancelling all of their other original programming the other day, and that they're moving away from it as a focus. I hope Scalped isn't a causality, we'll see.

Also not comics but Omg just watched the new ep ofThe Leftovers. I am going to miss this when it's gone, it's just so good.

Hmm, GLA #1, Gwenpool #7, Mosaic #1, Solo #1 and a bunch of old X-Force issues up on MU this week. Never read any Liefeld before, maybe I should use one of my one month codes.

Kssio_Aug

Which of these is currently doing best in terms of quality? Amazing Spider-Man 2015 or Miles Morales Ultimate Spider-Man?

I've recently read Superior Spider-Man entirely and think it was pretty good. Then I've acqured One More Day, Brand New Day and Big Time to get some of the good old stuff as some people recommended, and was thinking about jumping to the 2014 and 2015 series... however I heard some bad things about it.

In the Ultimate Spider-Man series I've heard tons of good stuff, but it seems Miles Morales is not being so well received.

Which of these is currently doing best in terms of quality? Amazing Spider-Man 2015 or Miles Morales Ultimate Spider-Man?

I've recently read Superior Spider-Man entirely and think it was pretty good. Then I've acqured One More Day, Brand New Day and Big Time to get some of the good old stuff as some people recommended, and was thinking about jumping to the 2014 and 2015 series... however I heard some bad things about it.

In the Ultimate Spider-Man series I've heard tons of good stuff, but it seems Miles Morales is not being so well received.

It's being very well-received here, and has been since it dropped.

Top Bottom