• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

Owzers

I am terrible at stealth-anything in games, i get caught and run around over and over. That tends to kill my enjoyment of metal gear games.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Fuck pizza dog.

tumblr_ncm1cyY4O01s6ub5do4_500.gif

almost enough to get me to play MGS V

I'm 26 and I'm in better shape than people 8 years younger than me.

#blessed
#gymtime
#Getfit

pshh i'm 30 and i can wreck yall

comicGAF squat-off let's go

pshh i'm 30 and i can wreck yall

comicGAF squat-off let's go

In the unlikely event that someone here does manage to squat more than me, i'll have y'all know that i have PEDs at the ready and am willing to use them. #comeatmebro

still won't be remotely close to touching brolic gaoler, tho. god damn that man.

Didn't you once say that you made Chris Farley look slim, or something similar?

I said I was thr spitting image of Chris Farley, and that was a joke lol

I actually work out a lot usually, though I haven't since a few months ago due to life. I've got good muscle definition, but I'm not huge.

ReAxion

Because his eye is scratched and looks awful
and eye patches look badass

It's only the last part, which makes it extremely not. He should be wearing a hat that says "tryhard", too, maybe even a t-shirt that reads "I'm trying to communicate to you that I'm supposed to be badass, and my actions will not convey this fact enough, therefore I must tell you with accessories."

It's in small print.

It's only the last part, which makes it extremely not. He should be wearing a hat that says "tryhard", too, maybe even a t-shirt that reads "I'm trying to communicate to you that I'm supposed to be badass, and my actions will not convey this fact enough, therefore I must tell you with accessories."

It's in small print.

...who plays kojima games for the competent storytelling?

dude's got a girl that turns into smoke running around with her tits hanging out, ffs. And because she's quiet, her nickname? Quiet.

It's in small print.

You forget Metal Gear is also anime as fuck. A dog wearing an eye patch fits within it's universe of other crazy shit going on.

besada

Banned
I'm at a point where I'm afraid to read Hellboy (even though I own it) because I know I need like a billion other books for that Hickman-like experience.
If nothing else you can read up to the pre-BPRD days without much trouble. Even then they keep Hellboy sort of separate, although there are references to what BPRD is up to.

I'm pretty slim actually. I like running and playing football but lifting heavy things in a sweaty environment isn't my kind of fun. Fair play to those who enjoy it though.

Zombine

Banned
If nothing else you can read up to the pre-BPRD days without much trouble. Even then they keep Hellboy sort of separate, although there are references to what BPRD is up to.

I guess I'll do this. I'll read up until they start throwing too many little nods to the BPRD crew and I'll start buying those books.

You're probably not in better shape than I was back then but good for you anyway. :)

What does this even mean? You have no direct comparison other than the fact that we were both 26. I work out 7 days a week and I run 5 miles every other day in under 40. Don't get me going bruv.

Messi

I guess I'll do this. I'll read up until they start throwing too many little nods to the BPRD crew and I'll start buying those books.

What does this even mean? You have no direct comparison other than the fact that we were both 26. I work out 7 days a week and I run 5 miles every other day in under 40. Don't get me going bruv.

Loooool

I'm pretty slim actually. I like running and playing football but lifting heavy things in a sweaty environment isn't my kind of fun. Fair play to those who enjoy it though.

To be perfectly honest i keep doing it more out of fear of lapsing back into the weak blob of lard i once was than due to any other reason, really. Sure as heck aint fun, even if one feels a bit of pride after breaking a new deadlift plateau.

Insecurities keep us strong.

To be perfectly honest i keep doing it more out of fear of lapsing back into the weak blob of lard i once was than due to any other reason, really. Sure as heck aint fun, even if one feels a bit of pride after breaking a new deadlift plateau.

Insecurities keep us strong.

As a former blob of lard, this resonates with me.

Working toward to not being a blob. I quit soda and have no regrets.

That's a great first step. I got sick of it one day and stopped drinking it, but it's one of the hardest to quit for most people, so I commend you.

I don't like to talk too much about diet, because I'm often labeled a radical, but two of the hardest yet most important things to quit are added sugars and bread. Once I cleared those humps, I started burning like crazy, but they are incredibly difficult for anyone to get rid of and most people would disagree you should even do that.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me

I'm not talking about when I was 26. You said you were in better shape than most 18 year olds. I said you probably aren't in better shape than I was when I was 18. And considering what you just posted basically equates to the first hour of a 3 hour basketball conditioning session of which we had two a day. So you might wanna keep going and going and going.

I also played baseball and ran track so I was playing sports all year long.

You are in way better shape than I was at 26 though. I was about 40lbs overweight at that point. But at 34ish I'm back down to my high school weight. Still not in great shape though. But at this point I care more about looking like I'm in shape than actually being in shape.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
How about those comics, guys? I am gonna catch up on Deadly Class tonight.
i need to finish up the last 3 trades of Harbinger soon and get back on my Valiant lore lovefest

i've just been having too much damn fun playing Rocket League online with some old friends

How about those comics, guys? I am gonna catch up on Deadly Class tonight.

Comics? Simonson's Thor. It's been on my mind all day. I really can't believe this was written in the 80s.

(I know I am really lttp on this. I guess everyone here's already read it?.)

Top Bottom