• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

Remender has a Punisher run?

I like Remender, but I don't like Punisher.
Uncanny-X-Force_29_Panel.jpeg

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
can i take a moment to give a shout out to the homie my name is ed for creating my glorious avatar

dude is a real bro 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

Zombine

Banned
Zombine did you see this?

Oh wow that is gorgeous. Is this the real deal? People keep posting mock-ups on the Internet. I wouldn't mind playing as him in Smash at all!

Edit: Oh wow, taken from GAME and releasing on the November 27th. Pretty much confirming he'll be showing up in Smash.

Oh wow that is gorgeous. Is this the real deal? People keep posting mock-ups on the Internet. I wouldn't mind playing as him in Smash at all!

Edit: Oh wow, taken from GAME and releasing on the November 27th. Pretty much confirming he'll be showing up in Smash.
I hope its real. This and Ryu might be enough to get me back to buying amiibo's.

8bit

Knows the Score
Thanks! I'll go through them now then. I was thinking I'd have to buy more before going in.

Also thanks for the link, saved.

No problem, if you've any questions about the characters ask away and I'll try to field them. Been reading 2000AD since pretty much when it started.

ElNarez

Banned
Cool he is angry again.

Can't wait for this personally. Love the Guardians.

The guardians are fine it's just, between the main, team-up, 3000, the solo books for every single member of the team, and now this, it's been eight fucking books about that particular group of characters in the span of a year. Don't tell me you don't feel some kind of burnout.

Messi

The guardians are fine it's just, between the main, team-up, 3000, the solo books for every single member of the team, and now this, it's been eight fucking books about that particular group of characters in the span of a year. Don't tell me you don't feel some kind of burnout.

Not in the slightest and I read them all except 3000.

Squire

Banned

They're pushing them really hard, yeah. It doesn't seem like the kind of property that needs this many books, this often.

Messi

So you missed an actual good comic?

I don't really care if people tell me the books I read are bad. I enjoy them so I will pick them up. I didn't like 3000. Good for those of you who enjoy it.

Oh and I'm also pulling Gamora and Drax.

I'm kind of sad that this kind of post happens

Owzers

Marvel Zombies #2 was okay, but it's definitely the kind of book i'd rather read on MU than buy, same with Old Man Logan's SW tie-in. Decently fun but not something good enough where i feel like it's worth buying for the digital copy/reading it before it hits MU. The ending to #2 was clever enough though presuming it made sense.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Marvel Zombies #2 was okay, but it's definitely the kind of book i'd rather read on MU than buy, same with Old Man Logan's SW tie-in. Decently fun but not something good enough where i feel like it's worth buying for the digital copy/reading it before it hits MU. The ending to #2 was clever enough though presuming it made sense.

1fef755ab14518b6543c09926d50b672d575384f777a8d4ae5229a3dd71b13d8.jpg

Squire

Banned
I don't really care if people tell me the books I read are bad. I enjoy them so I will pick them up. I didn't like 3000. Good for those of you who enjoy it.

Keep on keepin' on, Messi. 👌

PsychBat!

Banned

Sorry Messi but we can't be friends.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Child I was pushing that book long before you got on that train.

Yes you were. And I applaud you for that.

Ah, that's that first trade, then, looking at my books. It was... serviceable. Not sure I can say much better for it, from my recollection. Like one of those more so-so episodes of the Justice League show where you don't hate it but you forget about it pretty much right after watching.

All right, thanks for the heads up. I'll pass on it then.

Kipp you should check out tiny Titans. It's full of joy. Similar vibes as Lil Gotham

Surely Kipp has already read Tiny Titans. Surely.

Tizoc mentioned I should check it out and I said this:
"I remember checking it out a while back. It doesn't have the same appeal to me as Lil Gotham. The great thing about Lil Gotham is that it's an all ages book but still has just as much (or, more, actually) appeal to older readers. Tiny Titans is pretty much a straight-up kids comic. There's nothing wrong with that, it just isn't really as enjoyable for me."
Buuuut with you guys telling me to read it too, I think I'll check it out again. I didn't read very much of it the first time around.

Edit: Yeah, just re-read the first issue that I got for free from Comixology at one point. I still stand by that quote. It's super cute and all, but it doesn't have the depth to it that Li'l Gotham has that makes it so enjoyable for me. Sorry guys :(

Weiss

Banned
So I just learned of a Gail Simone series called The Movement from a while back. Was it any good? I like most of her work.

Top Bottom