• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

Is anyone reading the secret best event of the summer, Book of Death? I'd love to bounce some predictions off someone :/

Anyone?

nA0iBM5.jpg

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I really am not angry I just don't understand what you are trying to do. You are being an ass for no reason.

I think this is just you being over-sensitive again. He's just playing around that much is obvious.

And as some he has actually attacked multiple times I should know.

I think it is pretty clear.

It's YouTube level negging and it's been pretty apparent for some time now. I tried to ignore it because I know he's better than that.

Are we being serious? I legitimately don't see it.

I think he's just messing around. Or I hope, at least...

I think this is just you being over-sensitive again. He's just playing around that much is obvious.

And as some he has actually attacked multiple times I should know.

I don't know why you thought the bolded was a good choice of words lol

Attacked??

I want to know what his point is. What's the point of trying to goad me saying we have nothing in common?

Why was he trying to wind me up?

Idk man, it's pretty stupid. Just let it lie.

We're all friends here, we don't need to start shit, psychoanalyze, neg, etc. each other.

I'm also confused why people act this way.

Next you're going to tell me Freeza is actually being mean to me.

Well, I mean, she probably is, but at least she has the decency to have it be part of a back and forth rather than posting at you repeatedly until you respond.

Well. He has gotten what he wanted. He has made me feel angry. Congratulations.

I realize that it's easy for me to say this, but you just have to decide it's not worth staying worked up over. That's a very important skill that I have taken far to long to learn and work with.

PsychBat!

Banned
Why do some of you expect better from me? Why do some of you expect me not to be angry or irked with someone and keeping my anger inside?

I'm sorry, Messi.

Why do some of you expect better from me? Why do some of you expect me not to be angry or irked with someone and keeping my anger inside?

I'm sorry, Messi.

For the record, most of what I said was about Brian's comment.

What reason do you have to be angry or irked? Someone doesn't have the same opinion as you? I'm confused why this whole thing was set off.

Don't fight guys

f6vBbub.png

Please, can't you tell this is serious?

LOL

i'm like 2 years behind, but rest assured i'll post in 2017 when i get around to reading that!

i'm about to dive into the last Harbinger trade and then it's ARMOR HUNTERS

can you not -_-

ARMOR HUNTERS!!!!

It's weird to say it's one of the best events ever because the point of reference from other companies is pretty bad, but Armor Hunters is definitely Venditti's magnum opus. Really incredible stuff.

You're also getting closer to The Valiant. Hypeee

Top Bottom