• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

Dude stay with that sketchy vibe. I love it. Cliff Chiangin it!!

Thanks! I've been playing with a lot of custom PS brushes and a lot of the rough ink brushes are really great

Hey Birdie, I was hoping to get a quote from you for my book. I was hoping it could go something like

'Ed is a guy I once told to 'stick with it....you might get better' and look at him now, he still has a chance at getting better'

or

'This is a comic with panels and pages and some punches, but its definitive characteristic is that it serves as a great reminder of how good BPRD and Hellboy are by contrast. What is this for, again?'

looking for that Birdie bump

But i already am lunchpad's alt given that i'm the other person that touches Valiant here :(
Birdie was hyping Valiant long before Lunchpod was Breakfastpod.

Roger, the feels.

Also that damn chinaman better be explained soon.

In postgrad news, ip law prof explaining how theres this herbal drug that cures cancer (all cancer) but big pharma doesnt register that shit because they dont believe in herbal remedies. Also how he saved a woman's life by recommending the plant.

Oh academia.

Roger, the feels.

In postgrad news, ip law prof explaining how theres this herbal drug that cures cancer (all cancer) but big pharma doesnt register that shit because they dont believe in herbal remedies. Also how he saved a woman's life by recommending the plant.

Oh academia.

lol what the shit

I believe in herbal and homeopathic stuff to an extent, but that's nonsense.

Zombine

Banned
Edit: Nevermind. Not the place to start that discussion.

image.php

Seriously, character development in PBRD is some master level stuff.

lol what the shit

I believe in herbal and homeopathic stuff to an extent, but that's nonsense.

He moved on to explaining that they also dont register it because then cancer would be cured and they wouldnt be able to keep milking people for money with chemo.

Roger's whole evolution was incrediblly well done

Thing that amazes me is that it aint just Roger. Its nearly everybody. Like that story with Johann falling in love with a ghost, or the wendigo tale. Dudes throwing around masterful characterization like Morrison throws concepts.

Plus how every major player continues evolving after development. Their traits aint frozen. Gods.

PS4 Black Ops 3 Beta = amazing.

PC Black Ops 3 Beta = shittiest thing ever.

Incredible. lol

Why would a PC player play Call of Duty anyway? The last truly great one on PC was Call of Duty 2. Modern/Future Warfare's got no soul.

I've got CS:GO if I want to be reminded of how I used to be good decent competent at shooters anyway.

Thanks! I've been playing with a lot of custom PS brushes and a lot of the rough ink brushes are really great

Hey Birdie, I was hoping to get a quote from you for my book. I was hoping it could go something like

'Ed is a guy I once told to 'stick with it....you might get better' and look at him now, he still has a chance at getting better'

or

'This is a comic with panels and pages and some punches, but its definitive characteristic is that it serves as a great reminder of how good BPRD and Hellboy are by contrast. What is this for, again?'

looking for that Birdie bump

Birdie was hyping Valiant long before Lunchpod was Breakfastpod.

Whatever you need bro. I'm here.

Vyer

I read Robin Year One. Somehow I never have before. Solid book, and that Pulido art was of course amazing.

Roger, the feels.

Oh academia.

Ugh. Honestly would have a hard time listening in that class from that point on.

Why would a PC player play Call of Duty anyway? The last truly great one on PC was Call of Duty 2. Modern/Future Warfare's got no soul.

I've got CS:GO if I want to be reminded of how I used to be good decent competent at shooters anyway.

You've just touched a lot of nerves lol

COD4 on PC is still amazing. I still play it regularly. Black Ops 3, at least on PS4, is looking pretty good from what I played.

And yeah, I play a fair bit of CSGO as well. It's still the best competitive shooter on the market. That, Halo, and BF4 are my go-tos.

You've just touched a lot of nerves lol

COD4 on PC is still amazing. I still play it regularly. Black Ops 3, at least on PS4, is looking pretty good from what I played.

And yeah, I play a fair bit of CSGO as well. It's still the best competitive shooter on the market. That, Halo, and BF4 are my go-tos.

Purely meant in jest. I have considered buying a PS4, mainly for one of the toy-to-life games (I can realistically only afford one, leaning towards Lego because Doctor Who and the Simpsons, as much as I love Marvel) and Until Dawn. I'd have to buy a new TV first as mine is 8 years old, not even 1080p and tbh, on its' very last legs. It's only used for Twitch and TuneIn from the Roku these days anyway.

Do people still play the first Modern Warfare on PC? That's neat if so. Was a decent LAN game back in the day. 2 was still better though, both in campaign and multiplayer. I miss WWII games so much.

Never played Halo multiplayer despite owning all of them before MCC, mostly I played co-op campaigns. As far as Battlefield, 2142 was my favourite, but I really enjoyed 2 when it came out. It was incredible for its' time. I might be getting Star Wars Battlefront, €60 for a multiplayer game is rough these days though.

Thing that amazes me is that it aint just Roger. Its nearly everybody. Like that story with Johann falling in love with a ghost, or the wendigo tale. Dudes throwing around masterful characterization like Morrison throws concepts.

Plus how every major player continues evolving after development. Their traits aint frozen. Gods.

Definitely. Abe and Daimio get some really great development themselves too.

Hellboy and BPRD are both incredible. Hellboy and The BPRD was great too. Still need to try some of the other spin-offs but that will be a project for another time.

Ugh. Honestly would have a hard time listening in that class from that point on.

Hah! Why do you think i'm reading so much Hellboy?

Also he just said that his wife is a homeopath and quantum physician. Is explaining how quantum health works. All about attuning the body to healthy energies. Telling a tale about how if you use the right frequencies you can make bones heal in half the time.

aaand now he's distributing cards for his wife's clinic.

fml smh

Hah! Why do you think i'm reading so much Hellboy?

Also he just said that his wife is a homeopath and quantum physician. Is explaining how quantum health works. All about attuning the body to healthy energies. Telling a tale about how if you use the right frequencies you can make bones heal in half the time.

aaand now he's distributing cards for his wife's clinic.

fml smh

In a way, I find the idea that he's just shilling for his wife's clinic more comforting than thinking that the higher levels of academia are seriously buying into FUD like homeopathy.

I've got a special drink that gives you boners. Anyone want to buy some? Works with women too.

I think I read that manga.

BTW, Kipp, thanks for singing Lil' Gotham's praises; picked it up in the Comixology sale and I'm loving every moment. Watching the Bat-Family boys try to cook Alfred dinner is cracking me up!

Kind of going through these backlogs of Fatman, listening to interviews with writers, editors and artists. Thought it was kind of funny the whole reason they called it the new 52 was because Jim Lee thought 52 was luck. Also had no idea Didio was largely a tv person until a decade ago. Johns & Morrison's were fun too. I liked hearing how Quesada handled marvel when it was filing for bankruptcy.

Is there any other podcasts that have personal interviews like these or is Fatman basically it?

Top Bottom