• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2016. That's Rare Groove. Volume is Crucial.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Woodly and Dunst aren't even bad looking. O don't think that they're supermodel MJ hot, but still pretty attractive.
Its not even that post alone. This happens every fucking time a star has a comeback. Just remember back then when Episode VII was announced and the threads where flooded with pictures taken in the worst possible moment and that is now the proof that these people are ugly.

Its the worst garbage behaviour. And never anyone says something against this. This is the first time I see people calling someone out for this.

Riptwo

Caught up on some reading last night.

All-Star Batman 1: 7/10

A decent start, art is better than I expected, but Batman is way too quippy. Otherwise I'm at least intrigued to see where it's going.
I actually like quippy Batman, since Snyder and Capullo's Batman run ended with
a reborn Batman without the scars or the baggage. This version of Bruce is in a better place, and I'm happy to see a less angry version of the character. I feel like the other current Bat-books kind of reset the status quo in terms of where the last run ended off.

The story and arc was more interesting pre rebirth and the art was actually decent.

Rehash story plus trash art is not the way to have a rebirth.

/aqua man fan
Shame. I'll debate further if I want to continue. Meanwhile, I'll finish this last trade of Johns' run first.

With this new Marvel Now line coming out, it would be the perfect time to relaunch All-New Fantastic Four.

with
Spider-Man (Miles)
Wolverine (Laura)
Hulk (Amadeus Cho)
Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes)

Zombine

Banned
With this new Marvel Now line coming out, it would be the perfect time to relaunch All-New Fantastic Four.

with
Spider-Man (Miles)
Wolverine (Laura)
Hulk (Amadeus Cho)
Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes)

I dunno man this kind of strange shit is what is turning me off on ANAD Marvel.

"It's X and this time...They're Y!"

ANAD in a nutshell.

Holy shit man, so much more drama in here in the last 2 days than the entire time when I was active before.

What happened to you people?

Opened that Dysart interview. Opened search bar. "I'm announcing a revival of Unknown Soldier, it will be the greatest work of my life, I can't wait for you all to read it." Left disappointed.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
some day i'd like to read One Piece

i love the idea of a pirate world, but the black and white art just kills it for me

Sounds like that Champions book
I guess what I really want is like a tighter crew on a team book, if you add too many members, characters get watered down and we end up with a bendis face panel fest like his later Avengers Run.

I dunno man this kind of strange shit is what is turning me off on ANAD Marvel.

"It's X and this time...They're Y!"

ANAD in a nutshell.
I agree, these books seem to just be set up for the next relaunch, I'm only getting joy from the solo series.

Owzers

Holy shit man, so much more drama in here in the last 2 days than the entire time when I was active before.

What happened to you people?

Opened that Dysart interview. Opened search bar. "I'm announcing a revival of Unknown Soldier, it will be the greatest work of my life, I can't wait for you all to read it." Left disappointed.

You happened. You ruined EVERYTHING.

Also, Trump pivoted.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
I've been playing Marvel Future Fight again since they've added Wiccan, Hulkling and Squirrel Girl, and man does that game throw a ton of shit at you. There's like 50 different sorts of collectibles and ways to level up and things to by and it's all just so overwhelming.

Also they gave Wiccan his shitty anime hair. The costume looks sick, though.

Hagi

There are coloured chapters of One Piece but they are only available digitally and not through legal channels. It's not something I'd recommend but if your main reason for not reading it is because it's in black in white then whatever floats your boat.

Some of the greatest work in the medium is in black and white art. (One Piece, Love & Rockets, Usagi Yojimbo, Lone wolf & Cub, Sin City, Maus to name a few). Well worth it to try to get past that barrier of no-B&W.

There are coloured chapters of One Piece but they are only available digitally and not through legal channels. It's not something I'd recommend but if your main reason for not reading it is because it's in black in white then whatever floats your boat.

That's what I meant, though. I was talking about through legal channels.

Hagi

That's what I meant, though. I was talking about through legal channels.

Ah no worries your post did make me double check to see if Viz had bother to bring them over like Dragon Ball but unfortunately not. I'm not really a fan of how the digital colouring looks but it's always cool to have more options for people to try.

Speaking of coloring books, I like that they have a Walking Dead coloring book where half the images are already filled in with black.

Can't be as bad as the Star Wars ones:
d9f2ee86d744ff55eac5bd497718ee19.jpg

Top Bottom