• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2016. That's Rare Groove. Volume is Crucial.

Oh you just like it because they gave Blue Beetle Rebirth a glowing review

image.php

On mobile, the new CBR design is approximately 17.5 times better than what preceded it. No clue what it looks like on a PC since it's 2016.

Sandfox

This week's Captain America is going to piss off certain people lol. The story keeps getting more and more interesting though.

COPRA sale ends tmw, 30% $15 or more coupon ended on the 31st i think.

I bought 1-18 of COPRA and the last three issues of Rachel Rising.

If i don't like COPRA i will never forgive comics-gaf, especially because i was close to buying Sunstone vol 4 instead. What would Messi think? I'm glad he's not alive to see this.
Where's the coupon? Is it a code?

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Went to the library today because I put The Dark Knight Returns, Kingdom Come, and Marvels on hold but they didn't have it ready yet. I took out Flash by Morrison/Millar and Old Man Logan in the meantime. Also went and picked up Blue Beetle & Deathstroke. Yay!

I'm very mixed on Blue Beetle. I love the feel of the character and the art. But the dialogue teetered a line between passable and awful. A lot of forced "teenage" banter very clearly written by an old dude. It definitely comes across as a 63 year old dude trying his hand at millennials, which makes sense because that's exactly what it is.

Zh01Blo.jpg

PsychBat!

Banned
Just checked it out the homepage for CBR on mobile. It's way better than the previous version on mobile, which was basically nonexistent.

PsychBat!

Banned
Yeah, this shit ain't gonna fly on desktop. The preview pages are.... surprisingly adequate. No more ads over the pages when you click on them.

Owzers

played a little more Uncharted 4, i'm enjoying it knowing that it's a rental, but what the heck are they doing with this game, there's nothing to it two hours in.

Go to couch, press Triangle. This is a game alright.

Ha, gotcha. Looking forward to it. #3 brought me around to the series despite finding Steve's first two issues pretty boring.

Sam's CA is amazing though.

Sandfox

Marvel dropped the price for the first five issues of the current Uncanny Avengers run on Comixology. I really don't understand their schedule lol.

Top Bottom