• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2016. That's Rare Groove. Volume is Crucial.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
It's Vat-o'-Chemicals skin

oh. alrighty then

THESE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE FOR CHILDREN.

01-your-turn-janet-big.jpg

ElNarez

Banned

sorry I was wrong clearly she didn't fuck all these guys she just updated their hairstyles and makeup to fit with Heath Ledger's Joker look, which at the time was the most recent cinematic incarnation of the character

see it's not a super messed-up sex joke reducing her agency to "thirsty for that puddin dick" it's a thoughtful comment on how brands always update themselves or whatever

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Is Harley modeled after an actress in this comic?

yvGiKSL.png

Cus I swear she looks just like someone but I dunno her name. She's usually in TV shows and small parts.

ElNarez

Banned
I dont even want to know what they did that they that they have now a bloody mouth

it's hair dye

see it's the only way the carpet match the drapes

gotta stay on brand

i am saying harley quinn dyes her pubic hair black and red (or pink and blue, as the case may be)

ElNarez

Banned
Is Harley modeled after an actress in this comic?

yvGiKSL.png

Cus I swear she looks just like someone but I dunno her name. She's usually in TV shows and small parts.

can't believe she won the Faygo wet t-shirt contest for the fith Gathering in a row

that's some prime neden right there, my ninja

Sou Da

What if this all sabotage for the Green Lantern by Johns? Everything looks worse in comparison allowing him to push all the GL he wants.

Sandfox

What if this all sabotage for the Green Lantern by Johns? Everything looks worse in comparison allowing him to push all the GL he wants.
Or maybe they got an old Batman so Hal Jordan can take up the mantle.

Marvel.com: What do you have planned for the first story arc?

Ed Brisson: Without spoiling too much, we’re sending Bullseye to Colombia. It’s Bullseye vs. a crime cartel that makes Pablo Escobar look like Mr. Rogers.

What I really wanted to do with this series was to tell a solid Bullseye story that feels like a good, street-level crime story. Those are the types of stories that tend to get me really excited and something that I think the reader will dig.
I'll give it a try.

Zombine

Banned
"Did you enjoy how terrible Suicide Squad was? After you're done play consider reading our terrible Suicide Squad Rebirth #1 and Harley Quinn #1"

Did Priest really come back to comics cuz he didn't have to write a black character? lol

Sounds like that was a major factor, yeah. The why doesn't concern me so much, I'm just so excited he's back. It's been a long, long time. Christopher Priest walking away was one of the reasons I took a break from comics in the mid/late-00's.

I'd buy anything with his name on it. I'd buy a Green Lantern comic written by Christopher Priest.

Top Bottom