• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| December 2014. Alas, reading this thread backwards simply doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I understood that. I wondered why he had to make this weird post. Was it mocking something else or whatever.

I think he just took it personally.

Marvel is cool, DC drools. Word to your mother.

o-THE-90S-FASHION-facebook.jpg

Marvel's wack and MAX drools, Guardians of the Galaxy's for fools!

Sadist

The Walking Dead #135... yeah... Gregory pls.

As for Marvel, Axisisisis remains terrible. Avengers is hype. Loved the Hulk. Amazing Spider-Man is great, really hope Slott won't fuck it up. Ah, who am I kidding. Spider-Man and the X-Men was okay, has a Wolverine and the X-Men kind of vibe. The Jason Aaron kind, which is good.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Savage Dragon #200 was released this week. And Eric Larsen celebrated this by having Malcom Dragon's girlfriend move in with him, fuck him silly, then when they get interrupted by his step-sister Angel at the door, his girlfriend convinces her to make it a three way. Then Malcom and Angel go off and beat the shit out of random bad guys while Malcom remarks that his step sister has "great tits."

200 issues, folks!

Savage Dragon #200 was released this week. And Eric Larsen celebrated this by having Malcom Dragon's girlfriend move in with him, fuck him silly, then when they get interrupted by his step-sister Angel at the door, his girlfriend convinces her to make it a three way. Then Malcom and Angel go off and beat the shit out of random bad guys while Malcom remarks that his step sister has "great tits."

200 issues, folks!

I thought you were joking, so i went and looked at reviews.

Oh lawd.

Zombine

Banned
have fanboy meltdowns over Injustice comics in 2014 brehs

Meltdowns? Really? I basically use this shit for Creative Writing exercises. I thought I designed quite a compelling scene. Tryin to elevate the discourse through creative thinking and humor.

I only threaten to leave when Bandit starts bullying people around.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face

200 issues, folks!

Hold up, I'm revising my Issues of the Year list right now.

200 issues, folks!
Now that's what I call an anniversary issue...
I'm sure Takeout Bandit was thrilled

Owzers

There's actually a scene where tomatoes get thrown at Harley.

My made up Harley line could have had a real place in the book!

Read Bitch Planet last night out of curiosity. It was decent, but I feel like I was expecting something more. I'm interested in the world, though and will give it a couple more issues. Also spent a chunk of my evening building Ikea shelves for holding my boxes of floppies.GF still isn't too keen on the "geek room", but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom