• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| December 2015. Let's save the world, you and me, together. Ready?

Messi

I just got an email from BBTS filled with placeholder images and listings for suicide squad 13' statues for 150$. They are coming coming.

Edit: I guess I missed the solicits lol.

That Batgirl cover needs to be a print

Owzers

Messi, any of the statues in the new DC solicits catxh your attention? I think the Suicide Squad Harley statue could be neat if DC ever lets us see it. But other than that, nothing I really need. I like the Bombshell Power Girl if they remove that disgusting growth from her arm.

Suicide Harley could be great...i'm skeptical.

Man this flood of SW minis is exhausting. I'm already burnt out from the waves of them on MU each week. I don't know what are good and so I try them and most are just fluff/filler. Now a new set of 1s *sigh*

Whew that Batman #50 cover is great.
bm_50.jpg

And the Batgirl cover is even better.
BG_Cv50.jpg
Both look good. My eyes keep drifting towards the uneven batsignal though in the Batman cover though :(

Love the Batgirl cover. I dig how Babs draws Steph.

I also saw on Twitter that the cover for Gotham Academy #16 is out:
Also saw that Ken Niimura is going to be working on it too! That's awesome
tyrant rave you always have the best avatars

is that killer frost?
Hey thanks! It's actually a character from the game Trauma Team.

Owzers

Man this flood of SW minis is exhausting. I'm already burnt out from the waves of them on MU each week. I don't know what are good and so I try them and most are just fluff/filler. Now a new set of 1s *sigh*

read Weirdworld first, that's the one i'm most interested in. The rest i added to my library to get to eventually but i'm the same.

Love the new negativity here recently

Suicide harley statue will be great, DC won't show off a great prototype and then put out a wonky finished version.

shingi70

Banned
"i love events"

That's something we can all agree on. 2016 looks to be a great year Apocalypse Wars, Avengers Standoff, Valiant 4001 and Civil War 2. Corporately mandated comics at its finest.

Wonder who's going to be the Gotham Academy after the yearbook arc?

Messi

That's something we can all agree on. 2016 looks to be a great year Apocalypse Wars, Avengers Standoff, Valiant 4001 and Civil War 2. Corporately mandated comics at its finest.

Shingi I like your avatar. What is it from?

But it's portrayed on clouds. It should be uneven

I know, it just doesn't even look like it could be symmetrical. It's a super minor nitpick!

The solicits make it seem like #50 issue is the last issue of Batgirl btw. Very interested in seeing April's solicits now.

diaspora

Fantomex is a piece of shit whose every motive for his actions is to get bone deep in Betsy, despite his protests. Yes, he does things that could be conceived as good, ultimately, but in the most scummy and shady way possible.

Wade is literally just trying to be a superhero the only way he knows how, and everyone fucking hates him for it (save for Warren and later on, Logan). This book is one of the only times I've managed to genuinely like Wade as a character, and the moments he has in it are beautiful.

Fantomex- regardless of why, did the right thing almost consistently from start to finish he along with Wade who both formed something approximating a friendship are the only reasons why Evan is sane and stable. Hell, I pity him more now in Spurrier's X-Factor since it's pretty clear his programming gives him ridiculous brain problems and he really needs mental health help.

Messi

I know, it just doesn't even look like it could be symmetrical. It's a super minor nitpick!

The solicits make it seem like #50 issue is the last issue of Batgirl btw. Very interested in seeing April's solicits now.

All new Batgirl. Doubt they would can it.

PsychBat!

Banned

Can't tell if sarcasm.

I thought Shingi was Messi for a whole page.

Anywho, that Batgirl cover rocks. They should just relaunch Birds of Prey with that line up.

Having Bruce back will be great too. I've enjoyed Gordon, but Bruce I missed you.

Messi

I thought Shingi was Messi for a whole page.

Anywho, that Batgirl cover rocks. They should just relaunch Birds of Prey with that line up.

Having Bruce back will be great too. I've enjoyed Gordon, but Bruce I missed you.

I really hope that's what this cover is implying, would be so down for that.

I missed Bruce.

Harley's getting a new very familliar makeover :p

tim1138

It's not solicited as a Final Issue, but maybe it's the last issue for the current creative team? There's been rumors of shake ups coming in the spring.

VanWinkle

It never slips up imo and it gets super emotional in parts. Gleason is so good on art.

Awesome. I added the vol 2-6 trades to my IST wishlist. I'd love to just buy them all in one go. Vol. 7 will have to wait, since it's only in hardcover right now. I hate having some volumes in TPB and some in HC.

And, yeah, the art is fantastic.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Forgot MU updated, woot. Thors #1 baby. And a bunch other #1s

Also Runaways, Mrs.Deadpool and Howling Commandos, Weird world, Squadron Sinister, 1602 Witch Hunter Angela, Ghost Racers, Cptn Marvel and Carol Corps and Marvel Zombies. Whew.

And a bunch of #2s. Mondays are my Wednesdays :)

Top Bottom