• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| December 2015. Let's save the world, you and me, together. Ready?

tim1138

How many issues of the second series released before there were delays?

I was gonna buy they first OHC but the series delays killed my interest knowing it might never finish.

Every subsequent issue has been at least 3 months late, and issue four is nowhere to be seen.
Don't let the delays of the second series dissuade you, you can read the first series from start to finish and get a complete story.

Owzers

How many issues of the second series released before there were delays?

I was gonna buy they first OHC but the series delays killed my interest knowing it might never finish.

the first 25 issues were a great story in itself, i think it should have ended despite some loose ends.

diaspora

Where is Carlie Cooper? We haven't seen her since Goblin Nation.
She's out of NYC. Probably still recovering after getting turned into a Goblin after helping to save Peter during Superior. I think she wanted out from the lunacy his life brings people- its why MJ is in Chicago.

diaspora

I just started reading X-Factor; did Jamie and Layla just... retire on a farm to live happily ever after? If so, that's honestly not a bad way to close that off.

Hey guys, I bought this Becky Cloonan 18x24 print today.

Cloonan_DarkPhoenix_FINALforprint.jpg

Still available if anyone wants.

Slayven

I made the mistake of reading a FF fanfic where Sue got the stretching instead of Reed. There was no explicit sex in it, but the author took extra joy in describing how her powers would effect her menstruation cycle so that if she ever got pregnant she would always have a gang of frantal twins.

Messi

I made the mistake of reading a FF fanfic where Sue got the stretching instead of Reed. There was no explicit sex in it, but the author took extra joy in describing how her powers would effect her menstruation cycle so that if she ever got pregnant she would always have a gang of frantal twins.

173857faddc443a0acd352c9eed4a687.gif

Messi

Emmanula Lupacchino is all up in the Marvel solicits with dem awesome variants

She also did the hyperion cover.

What I would give to see lupa on Captain Marvel interiors.

I really hope that Gwen cover was intentionally like the Ms Marvel #1 cover.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Emmanula Lupacchino is all up in the Marvel solicits with dem awesome variants

She also did the hyperion cover.

What I would give to see lupa on Captain Marvel interiors.

I really hope that Gwen cover was intentionally like the Ms Marvel #1 cover.

All 3 look great. Spider Gwen is my favorite. Id love to see her on that book. Don't care for the regular artist at all.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I think I am going to take the rest of the week off from the internet. Just play games, watch some stuff and (gasp) read comics.
I will jump the ship tomorrow afternoon, before the broad mass will go to the european midnight screenings, so this will most likely the last time we read us until friday.

Have a lot of fun guys. May the force be with you etc etc.

Owzers

I think I am going to take the rest of the week off from the internet. Just play games, watch some stuff and (gasp) read comics.

yes....nobody spoil it here and i might be okay. I think i might go to the theaters for the first time in years to see Star Wars, possibly on saturday. Not touching the internet on friday :/

Top Bottom