• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| December 2015. Let's save the world, you and me, together. Ready?

diaspora

RE: X-Factor and Spider-Man 2099

So, Harrison Snow and Miguel are both from 2099, but Snow doesn't know that the future was changed and is now a wasteland? Miguel is at Parker Industries, Snow at Serval Industries, and both want to take down Alchemax while Miguel wants to fix the future while at Parker. Dang.

Owzers

this solicit month is the one where squirrel girl #6 has a crossover with the month after's Howard. Normally i read Squirrel on MU and buy the Duck monthly, but i must have both....Marvel wins.

PsychBat!

Banned
CWTNoGNWIAQ56Rz.jpg:large

She's out of NYC. Probably still recovering after getting turned into a Goblin after helping to save Peter during Superior. I think she wanted out from the lunacy his life brings people- its why MJ is in Chicago.
Invincible Iron Man shows MJ on the West Coast in California, I thought. Also, I liked Carlie, though I've only read her in Superior.
I made the mistake of reading a FF fanfic where Sue got the stretching instead of Reed. There was no explicit sex in it, but the author took extra joy in describing how her powers would effect her menstruation cycle so that if she ever got pregnant she would always have a gang of frantal twins.
Gross
No way...

diaspora

Invincible Iron Man shows MJ on the West Coast in California, I thought. Also, I liked Carlie, though I've only read her in Superior.

Gross

No way...

In the latest Iron Man
she's opening a club in Chicago called Jackpot
smh.

FWIW, I thought Carlie was mostly fine too but after the Goblin clusterfuck near the end of Superior I'm not surprised she chose to leave though.

El Topo

The Wicked + The Divine #17:
Holy shit. It's the last issue of Volume 3. Wow. It was all worth it. So much development, so many revelations. I don't know how to take it all in.
Nothing happened. No big revelation, no plot development whatsoever. Heck, they call the ending a cliffhanger, but I wouldn't even go that far. It's just a vague promise of action, a tease. There's basically nothing to spoil. I like the idea of focusing on the various gods, but the way they did it just fell flat for me, even though I still enjoyed it for the most part. There are better ways to do flashbacks.

No new issue until April. Honestly not sure if I'll give it another chance.

he's from where I live so I'm always ashamed to say that I don't know much about his work, tho I did pick up his latest book and was freaked to see the corner store next to my regular doctor's office depicted

Yeah, he likes to base his stories in Vancouver, or at least use the city as inspiration. So, you read The Violent #1? How was it? I have a copy in my pull, but haven't made it to the shop in a while.

shingi70

Banned
Got my gifts from my secret Santa I did on a facebook group in the mail today.
hOr1Xqal.jpg

tyiqaDzl.jpg

The Legion ring is a group in joke as I trash them alot, expect Matter Eating Lad.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Silk #5 continues to be super fun, with Silk and Spidey teaming up to help save pokemon-man's daughter from Black Cat.

Spider Gwen #5 continues to not be...wait a minute, this issue was actually good. I'm kinda into this french Black Cat version, and the issue is mostly about dick Daredevil, and dick Daredevil is the most interesting thing about this universe, so yeah, I actually really liked this issue.

Slayven

Gross

No way...
Gross is not being able to image search any super heroine without getting one of those fetish drawings of them grossly fat.

Bayonetta is cool, I would have preferred a Golden Sun or K. Rool character over another FE character.

The only disappointing thing for me with Smash is how few shameless good spin offs there have been of it. My dream is still for a Marvel/DC smash clone since I'm so awful at regular fighting games.

Bayonetta is cool, I would have preferred a Golden Sun or K. Rool character over another FE character.

The only disappointing thing for me with Smash is how few shameless good spin offs there have been of it. My dream is still for a Marvel/DC smash clone since I'm so awful at regular fighting games.

The only FE character I actually want in Smash is Hector.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Ghost Racers #1 did nothing for me :/

Neat idea too. Oh well

Edit: Mrs. Deadpool & Howling Commandos on the other hand was fun

Owzers

My copy of nba 2k16 from bestbuy was the anthony davis cover.

Should i throw it away or draw James Harden on it like it's supposed to have? I could just draw his trademark move, laying down on the court floor wondering why he's still not a champion.

Read Shutter #1 and The Spire #1 and liked both.

Also read Codename Babushka #1 and that book fell really flat for me.

Onward to Switch #1!

frye

Yeah, he likes to base his stories in Vancouver, or at least use the city as inspiration. So, you read The Violent #1? How was it? I have a copy in my pull, but haven't made it to the shop in a while.

yeah, I did. I mostly liked it, mundane crime stuff is cool and the situation feels real, but I'm not how much of that is because I live here. the fact that it takes place in east van also gets it some bonus points for me too

ymmv!

Messi

My copy of nba 2k16 from bestbuy was the anthony davis cover.

Should i throw it away or draw James Harden on it like it's supposed to have? I could just draw his trademark move, laying down on the court floor wondering why he's still not a champion.

Pls return it and get the correct messi approved cover.

Top Bottom