• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| December 2015. Let's save the world, you and me, together. Ready?

shingi70

Banned
Next Week
Captain_Marvel_1_Preview_2.jpg

Messi

I will read Captain Marvel but I have no hype for it what so ever. This must be how Waid and Samnee fans felt when the new Daredevil started.

I've become convinced that Spidey does not care for MJ.

He gave up his marriage, and he was maybe going to win her back, but then again he gave up on her after she shut him down.

This alone convinces me that he's just an idiot. Come on, if you're given a choice between your grandmother and your wife, you can agonize about it all you want, but you already decided that grandma's getting the boot.

mreddie

This alone convinces me that he's just an idiot. Come on, if you're given a choice between your grandmother and your wife, you can agonize about it all you want, but you already decided that grandma's getting the boot.

He didn't make the decision, he was possessed by Joe Quesada

besada

Banned
Yo, how great is that book? I don't know that it'll last very long, but it's pretty much the best fantasy-action-absurd Conan book currently out.

Have you read the preceding Secret Wars issues?

It is a great book. The cover for the next issue is great, too. Yeah, I read the Secret Wars version and was very stoked that it made it into the new line-up. I hope it last for a little while, at least.

diaspora

Best thing to happen in Spider-Man was for them to break up. Honestly got sick and tired of that shit- and I'm glad they're both over each other.

That said, May should have died too.

shingi70

Banned
Y'all be mean against May :(

Wished Ultimate May would have made the cut post-Secret Wars

Haven't read amazing #4 yet but the Aunt May in Spidey #1 was a mix of 616 and Ultimate May.

Crystal is super awesome in all new Inhumans. Overall I like the Inhumans line and each book is divided into having a purpose.

Owzers

This is obviously the February title after the January one

Can't wait. Reading it tonight

Hmmmm agreed. I am no longer working on the January thread and am starting on the February one instead under the assumption that comic books will still be a thing that far away.

Top Bottom