• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| December 2015. Let's save the world, you and me, together. Ready?

Tizoc

For some reason I'm not motivated to reading neither weirdworld nor Squadron Supreme, Marvel just hasn't been as enticing to read as it was 5+ years ago =_=

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Now you're just being childish. All I ask is to be considerate. We put that warning in the OP for a reason. There's pages you can post that are mostly just fluff and provide little context to what's up and that's fine. Posting the last page like that is not one of them.

I know you weren't doing it to troll or whatever but there's plenty of other ways to talk about that besides throwing up a big scan that people can't skip over

I was removing myself from the conversation before I said something I regreted ( I already have some strong thoughts about this ridiculous spoiler culture we live in these days) and I had to go to bed anyway, I wasnt removing myself from the thread for those that PMed me on steam btw lol. Poor choice of words perhaps :p

and whatever dude, Jane Foster was being openly talked about LONG before that issue was out on MU, or Rabum Alal and nobody gave a fuck about me or anyone that only reads MU. I already apologized and removed the picture, but I stand by my thinking that worrying about MU spoilers is bananas, thats literally having your cake and eating it too. If someone spoils Star Wars for me in the next few days, ill be annoyed sure, but if someone spoils it in 6 months when the blu ray is out, you know, maybe thats on me and if I was so worried about spoilers I should have watched it at the theatre.

That being said, I will be more careful from now on with stuff from MU I guess, which actually makes me wonder what I can discuss then, I mean, I was talking about Thors #1 the other day and nobody cared I said
Beta Ray
dies (another thing that was openly discussed long before that issue was out btw).

again, Peace...because I need a shower and go to work, not because im leaving lol

diaspora

Nobody gives a shit about whether or not it's on MU. If it's story stuff that's months old- IMO post away. Waiting for people to catch up on 6 month old stories is stupid.

Messi

I wouldn't post caps of the end of issues or runs regardless of time released its not worth it tbh.

Doesn't matter anyway we will continue the tradition of being really shit at keeping to spoiler rules when something big happens. I assume batman 50 or Secret Wars 9 is the next big one people will openly posy spoilers from.

Sandfox

The MU spoilers thing is kinda iffy to me because those issues are six months old and you have people posting things from comics much newer than that which would spoil things for those readers as well.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Spoiler tags now work on images, bros.
Except on mobile lololololol

actually it doesnt on mobile (and mobile goes for tablets)

which you said lol. thought that was a picture in the spoiler

actually it doesnt on mobile (and mobile goes for tablets)

which you said lol. thought that was a picture in the spoiler

little_giggle.gif

Busaiku

So was Ultimate End worse than Ultimatum.
I never read the latter, but this was the worst comic I can ever remember reading.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Tokyo Ghost #4 was very good. So far it's my book of the week as Autumnlands was a little bit of a let down, Beauty was decent, and WicDiv was ugly as shit.

Still have I hate Fairyland and The Tithe to read.

Tokyo Ghost #4 was very good. So far it's my book of the week as Autumnlands was a little bit of a let down, Beauty was decent, and WicDiv was ugly as shit.

Still have I hate Fairyland and The Tithe to read.

I passed on Beauty, Autumnlands and WicDiv this month. Haven't been feeling them so much lately. Was hyped for WicDiv because that cover was supercool, but then saw the preview and was like AAAAAAHHHHHHH. I guess you're not a Brandon Graham fan either. I mean, Multiple Warheads was fun, but his art ain't pretty with dat simple coloring.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I passed on Beauty, Autumnlands and WicDiv this month. Haven't been feeling them so much lately. Was hyped for WicDiv because that cover was supercool, but then saw the preview and was like AAAAAAHHHHHHH. I guess you're not a Brandon Graham fan either. I mean, Multiple Warheads was fun, but his art ain't pretty with dat simple coloring.

No he's my new least favorite artist. I voiced my complaints about his art more colorfully late last night.

Rhaknar

Man this Remender (and later Bunn) Venom book is fantastic.

A Venom book is fantastic, huh.

Rhaknar

Hey, Uncanny Inhumans is pretty good! Who told the creative team that I love monster girls? Was it you, Messi?

Naja's pretty hot alright. What? Stop looking at me like that.

She Hulk, Gamora, Naja, that Skull girl that dated Johnny, I think I have a thing for green chicks

Would would've thought Paper Girls was about
girls who deliver papers
? That caught me off guard and in hindsight it shouldn't have.

Owzers

i always have the desire to read the things i'm least interested in first so i don't feel like i still have those waiting in my pile. Up next: Old Man Logan SW tie-ins #3-5.

Messi

i always have the desire to read the things i'm least interested in first so i don't feel like i still have those waiting in my pile. Up next: Old Man Logan SW tie-ins #3-5.

I used to do this. It burns you out and stops you from reading good books. If you are not interested in them enough to read them then drop them.

Owzers

I used to do this. It burns you out and stops you from reading good books. If you are not interested in them enough to read them then drop them.

You can't drop MU books, they live with your tablet forever. *Reads more GotG over Squirrel Girl*

If a book gets to the point where it feels like a chore, then why keep buying it?

I've done a pretty good job not buying books i don't want to read, but minis sometimes get me in pre-ordering and then i end up reading those things i stopped pre-ordering on MU so it worked for not spending as much money but not in avoiding reading things. I ended up pre-ordering the full Old Man Logan and Marvel Zombies SW tie-ins.

I've done a pretty good job not buying books i don't want to read, but minis sometimes get me in pre-ordering and then i end up reading those things i stopped pre-ordering on MU so it worked for not spending as much money but not in avoiding reading things. I ended up pre-ordering the full Old Man Logan and Marvel Zombies SW tie-ins.

At first it's a tough habit to break. You rationalize that you have to buy the new issue because you read all the ones that came before. But there's too many good books out there to waste time with books you're not enjoying. I used to do this with anime, too. Keeping up with shows that were just boring me.

If you're not having fun, just stop.

Top Bottom