• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| December 2015. Let's save the world, you and me, together. Ready?

Messi

I read Archie #1 from the free Comixology thing and I really loved it. Wonderful art and the writing really captures the feel of classic Archie while remaining culturally relevant.

Oh, awesome, I will definitely get this.

Well enjoy that art for two more issues brah

This is my big problem with Archie. I don't like the idea of rotating artists. Who is taking Fiona's place?

Annie Wu did #4, it was great. Veronica Fish is up next, she did the promotional image for the CW's upcoming Riverdale.

riverdale-cast-cw.jpg

Archie5-666x1024.jpg

Didn't see they're reprinting emperor joker, very nice. DC is good at reprinting all the stuff I want. I saw for the latest solicits they were still collecting the 1998 JLA and they're approaching the point where the Avengers/JLA crossover happened. Wonder what the chances of a reprint on that is. Doesn't DC have publishing rights on it?

Didn't see they're reprinting emperor joker, very nice. DC is good at reprinting all the stuff I want. I saw for the latest solicits they were still collecting the 1998 JLA and they're approaching the point where the Avengers/JLA crossover happened. Wonder what the chances of a reprint on that is. Doesn't DC have publishing rights on it?

I believe that is the case. Chances are not good for a reprint I would say. It's been out of print for years, I'm still hoping for a reprint so I could retire my battered single issues.

I would pay stupid money for a deluxe or Absolute edition. I would get the digital version as well, no regrets.

I love the premise and overall aesthetics of Codename Baboushka but that art was rough. Backgrounds in particular were really dire. P disappointing

MG310

Got the version of the Timm cover that I wanted

IMG_20151218_160232174.jpg

Ended up with the pencilled versions of that and the J. Scott Campbell one, color versions of the Alex Ross and Tim Sale ones.

PsychBat!

Banned
TBH, he earned worse. Going to fuck off from a global SHIELD raid and throwing her out of a moving plane to rescue May was ridiculous.

idk man, dropping everything to rescue May is expected and true to his character. Not gonna say it was bad, just kind of annoying. And she was going to take control of the ship anyways.

diaspora

Well that's on her for not checking her suit out before putting it on. Who doesn't notice a new pair of wings?

Tech magic.
The appeared out of thin air after activating them.

edit: Though I guess she could have been less worried considering she's a Super-Soldier.

diaspora

In fairness I suppose that Fury Jr deserves to get slapped for not having another team prepared in case Spider-Man and Mockingbird weren't able to show. You'd figure SHIELD would have backup plans/teams and redundancies out of the ass so this would never be an issue.

PsychBat!

Banned
In fairness I suppose that Fury Jr deserves to get slapped for not having another team prepared in case Spider-Man and Mockingbird weren't able to show. You'd figure SHIELD would have backup plans/teams and redundancies out of the ass so this would never be an issue.

It didn't even matter, most of the bases were fake.

Top Bottom