• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| December 2015. Let's save the world, you and me, together. Ready?

Yeah all it's missing is a Runaways book, an Elsa Bloodstone solo book, and an alive Blink.
Ive always been surprised that Marvel hasn't properly rezzed blink. Since the gen x mini they would tease things here and there (AoA, Exiles,etc) but they never put her back in the main world, timeline, etc. even though it wouldn't be hard to do and she isn't like say Uncle Ben where people would get worked up if they brought her back. Most would love it

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
She-Hulk's face in the last panel
KuGsj.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Has Miles' book started yet? Or do we know if he recall the ultimate universe / life at all?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Is Ultimate End the worst Secret Wars book? #2 continues to do absolutely nothing for me, I don't even dislike it, I have no feelings towards it, it might aswell not exist.

Well that's not true, I kinda do dislike it. The premise really bothers me because it's 616 guys and Ultimate guys together, but we already have the actual 616 guys in rafts in the main books. The book just feels comp,etrly pointless, not to mention barely anything happens in it.

Inferno #2 on the other hand continues to be super fun, and I would totally buy a kid Cable costume in Marvel Heroes :3

mreddie

Is Ultimate End the worst Secret Wars book? #2 continues to do absolutely nothing for me, I don't even dislike it, I have no feelings towards it, it might aswell not exist.

Well that's not true, I kinda do dislike it. The premise really bothers me because it's 616 guys and Ultimate guys together, but we already have the actual 616 guys in rafts in the main books. The book just feels comp,etrly pointless, not to mention barely anything happens in it.

Well, it's basically a excuse for
Miles to join the Main Universe.

Rhaknar

Is Jen a regular in Totally Awesome or she just popped in for a visit?

Messi

Is Jen a regular in Totally Awesome or she just popped in for a visit?

We've only had one issue do we don't really know. Plenty of Jen in A Force and that continues in January with the totes adorbz adventures of Nico and Singularity BFFS 4 EVA

Rhaknar

I can't hate on Sentry because that first mini is fucking amazing

Also, Spiderverse #2 just had the biggest turnaround from #1 (which I didn't really care for), Gwen and Spider Ham being fun (you know that word Gwen, fun? That thing your stupid super serious book is lacking?) and Spiderman Noir being a badass made it a really fun issue. Art is a bit iffy tho.

Messi

I can't hate on Sentry because that first mini is fucking amazing

Also, Spiderverse #2 just had the biggest turnaround from #1 (which I didn't really care for), Gwen and Spider Ham being fun (you know that word Gwen, fun? That thing your stupid super serious book is lacking?) and Spiderman Noir being a badass made it a really fun issue. Art is a bit iffy tho.

Newest issue of Spider-Gwen had some funny moments using universe travel and jess being pregnant. Her book has gotten markably better imo since the Relaunch.

She is also fun in Web Warriors.

Owzers

Paper Girls #1: I thought it was pretty good but then remembered it was only $2.99, how good can a book be at that price? Random 4/10, below average price.

Secret random 8/10.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
CMX has a sale on Boom's Big Trouble in Little China series. Anyone here actually read these? Thinking about buying them.....

Rhaknar

Is Web warriors basically the gang from Spiderverse? I'm into that

Also Battleworld Secret Journal #2 was great. First story was awesome with Misty Knight and Paladin as cops in Killville involved in a crazy hunt game for Krave (then it says to follow Killville in MODOK Assassin but this was much better than anything in that book, at least the first issue), second story was stand alone (like the Egyptian Xmen / moon knight story in the first issue I guess) about Daredevil working as a chef for a Cadre of Mr.Sinister (lolwhut), it was also really good.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Is Web warriors basically the gang from Spiderverse? I'm into that

Also Battleworld Secret Journal #2 was great. First story was awesome with Misty Knight and Paladin as cops in Killville involved in a crazy hunt game for Krave (then it says to follow Killville in MODOK Assassin but this was much better than anything in that book, at least the first issue), second story was stand alone (like the Egyptian Xmen / moon knight story in the first issue I guess) about Daredevil working as a chef for a Cadre of Mr.Sinister (lolwhut), it was also really good.

Yeah I thought that was the best story from the two anthology series.

Rhaknar

Yeah I thought that was the best story from the two anthology series.

It's the second time the most interesting story ISN'T a actual Secret Wars book tho (like the Xmen / moon knight one in issue #1) which bums me out

Armor Wars #2 was cool, I continue to be surprised I'm even enjoying this book, but I am so fuck reason. Did Tony ever have a brother in the 616 or was that a alternate universe thing?

Top Bottom