• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| December 2015. Let's save the world, you and me, together. Ready?

PsychBat!

Banned
But Vulcan is super garbage

But at least he's not a Gary Stu. Sentry beating MM? Bendis gave him the power to rearrange molecules JUST to beat MM (It's never touched on again btw). The same MM that went toe to toe with a Beyonder. And the Sentry beat him?

Nothing and no one will ever earn my ire more than that golden fucker.

But at least he's not a Gary Stu. Sentry beating MM? Bendis gave him the power to rearrange molecules JUST to beat MM (It's never touched on again btw). The same MM that went toe to toe with a Beyonder. And the Sentry beat him?

Fair point

Vulcan is super garbage though

Mindwipe

That was great! Watching Norman literally shit himself at what he'd unleashed.

mreddie

I'm sorry but is America in it and can she kiss Katie Kate?

That Kamala gif has sold me. Too perfect.

Yep America Chavez is it.

Haven't read All-New Inhumans yet, eh? Wait till you meet "Swain". Ugh.

Nah son, worst ANAD character is Cho's sister.

My only real issue is that they can get repetitious if you play a lot of LEGO games. They're all pretty samey from one to the next.

If they have a hook, it's pretty enjoyable, this might be the 1st LEGO game I buy full price. (Dimensions kinda counts too since I got it on sale.)

Tizoc

I can't be the only one who likes Swain right?

I'm still waiting for Rito to tweak him, his mana reliance irritates me
Swain_Splash_Centered_0.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Im running out of Scarlet Spider, its bumming me out. At least I still have New Warriors to read for my Kaine fix.

How is there no new Kaine book? There is totally room for a darker Spider Man book damn it :(

but only by Yost

Aizo

Banned
How can I get Youth in Decline's Frontier comics? Am I just going to have to wait for them to print more? They don't have any digital distribution?

shingi70

Banned
Don't understand how people can buy digital Marvel trades when MU exists.

List time

New Avengers #4
Patsy Walker Hellcat #1
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosuar #2
Daredevil #2
Extraordinary X-men #4
Captain America: Sam Wilson #4
Amazing Spider-man #5
Darth Vadar #14

saga and deadly class in the same week? God is good

Also guys how does MU work? can I read anything that was previously released?
yea it's everything 6 months or older that marvel has released digitally (there are occasionally exceptions on the much older comics). Except marvel max and icon imprints aren't included.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
yea it's everything 6 months or older that marvel has released digitally (there are occasionally exceptions on the much older comics). Except marvel max and icon imprints aren't included.

or Thunderbolts Volume 1 which only has like 7 or 8 random issues

frustrated.gif

speaking of MU, good update today. These Secret Wars #1s are never ending it seems

mreddie

I dunno if COMICS-GAF got either game but I have a thread set up because I'm thinking of jumping back to the Band Game Pool.

GH Live or Rock Band 4?

frye

How can I get Youth in Decline's Frontier comics? Am I just going to have to wait for them to print more? They don't have any digital distribution?

yeah, I think so. they do do some digital distribution for at least one of their comics but Frontier isn't one of them so far

I dunno if COMICS-GAF got either game but I have a thread set up because I'm thinking of jumping back to the Band Game Pool.

GH Live or Rock Band 4?

I think that buying GrandHarrier Live would be a mistake.

Sure, it sounds fun at first, but the next thing you know it won't shut up about the Legion or some such shit.

I'm still in the process of clearing and sorting out the small spare room, which will become the Nursery and I keep finding stuff I totally forgot about.

CWxQbktW4AA5RC2.jpg

CWxQbkuWoAE9glB.jpg

I don't mind this at all!

Top Bottom