• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| December 2016. Motor Girl is my new Motor Crush

The Freeza Method™
giphy.gif

I am trying to think of how to accurately describe the art in this week's Wonder Woman without sounding like a huge asshole

I may have to just abstain

tim1138

I am trying to think of how to accurately describe the art in this week's Wonder Woman without sounding like a huge asshole

I may have to just abstain

I did not even realize Wonder Woman was out this week, is it a standalone issue?

I'd like to hear impressions of the new Supergirl book. Looks promising

I liked it quite a bit. It's a coming of age story for Kara, who is still in high school. Solid writing and Joelle Jones art is lovely

Owzers

Messi, Freeza, halp!

The main flaw seems to be a noticeable gap on the side of the head between the red hair and white fluff on the hat. Are yours like that? I know that can happen with statues, my Batwoman has one around her baseball cap and hair pieces, but is this a thing or do i panic.

I'm ready for panic. Seems to be pretttty good outside of that, a small mark on the side of the base that i could paint a bit if i wanted to, and very small marks. Also it's not really sitting into the base flush with her feet.

VanWinkle

Messi, halp! Freeza has betrayed me by having good statues.

I always get perfect statues. Do you know why? Because imperfect statues have no place here. I got that $130 Diamond Select Spider-Gwen statue and she had a little drop of blue paint on her leg. Shipped her right back to Entertainment Earth for a refund. NO SECOND CHANCES.

Owzers

I always get perfect statues. Do you know why? Because imperfect statues have no place here. I got that $130 Diamond Select Spider-Gwen statue and she had a little drop of blue paint on her leg. Shipped her right back to Entertainment Earth for a refund. NO SECOND CHANCES.

:O what if you really wanted that Spider-Gwen, gotta give it a second chance!

Top Bottom