• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Black Widow is a very easy read, already on #5. Any fans? I'm really digging it and I usually wouldn't give 2 fucks about Natasha (then again I would say the same about Clint before Hawkguy)

Messi

Black Widow is a very easy read, already on #5. Any fans? I'm really digging it and I usually wouldn't give 2 fucks about Natasha (then again I would say the same about Clint before Hawkguy)

Yeah I really like it. I wish they could let her have some fun every once in a while though.

Cheska

I see that has sold out now.
You could probably by her used!

New Black Widow by Edmonson and Noto? Hell yeah dude! It's really good, and I'm generally in the same boat about not caring for Natasha.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yeah I really like it. I wish they could let her have some fun every once in a while though.

All business all the time then? I was hoping for some special appearances like spider woman or hawkguy

Rhaknar

This Starlord costume on Bendis's GotG is fucking awful. Ironman one is cool tho

So what did everyone read while watching the Superbowl? I'm continuing to make a dent in X-Statix.

Finished the last few issues of Hickman's F4, then Black Widow #1-8 and also this Uncanny X-Men special with ironman and nova which was bad. Now I'm resuming Bendis's GotG because I want to catch up with the all new xmen crossover

So what did everyone read while watching the Superbowl? I'm continuing to make a dent in X-Statix.

This is going to appall some of you, but I was reading a science-fiction novel I've been working on. 4th book in a series. A book with only words and no pictures! :O

Cheska

This Starlord costume on Bendis's GotG is fucking awful. Ironman one is cool tho

Finished the last few issues of Hickman's F4, then Black Widow #1-8 and also this Uncanny X-Men special with ironman and nova which was bad. Now I'm resuming Bendis's GotG because I want to catch up with the all new xmen crossover

I still can't comprehend how you can finish so much in a short span of time. Jesus man haha

Rhaknar

I still can't comprehend how you can finish so much in a short span of time. Jesus man haha

4 issues of F4 plus 8 of BW and 1 Uncanny in about 3 hours give or take is 13mins a issue, that's not even fast for me. Especially when the BW issues are very fast reads :)

Also, lol at Bendis shitting on Captain Britain on GotG. That's not nice :(

robinpuns3.jpg

Maybe the greatest panel in comic history /birdie

Voror

Getting Millar's Marvel Knights Spider-Man and the first OHC of Thor: God of Thunder soon so that should hopefully be fun. Contemplating picking up the first omnibus of Hickman's FF run, especially since he seems to be pulling on threads from that series in the upcoming Secret Wars event.

Rhaknar

Guys this is going to absolutely shock some of you, but this Bendis GotG is kinda shit :/

Maze Agency!

I am holding out for the book club to read X-Statix .

This is going to appall some of you, but I was reading a science-fiction novel I've been working on. 4th book in a series. A book with only words and no pictures! :O

Ooh, which one?

Guys this is going to absolutely shock some of you, but this Bendis GotG is kinda shit :/

You haven't read the Annihilation series and the Abnett and Lanning GOTG right? If so, pls stop reading Bendis GOTG.

Rhaknar

"Blam! Murdered you!"

I hate how the writes Rocket >_<

Edit: this Sara Picheli art on issue #4 is pretty good

My something random ended up being Black Widow #1 and I loved it. More spy stuff pls Marvel. Great art too. Between this, Hawkguy, Storm and Magneto I'm really digging these solo books

Dude if you seriously want spy stuff then you need to read Brubaker's Cap....

Rhaknar

Is Tony supposed to be with Pepper when he just fucked Gamora? >_>

Efit: oh hey its Angela, I forgot about that. Man I remember her from Spawn back in my day, this is weird

Top Bottom