• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

Oh god no! We've had enough of that peter for fucks sake. He personally know some of the richest and most powerful people on the planet and has saved their lives multiple times.

Why the fuck should Peter Parker be struggling to pay bills?

Then again why the fuck did he sale his marriage to the devil?
No way, Peter Parker's always gotta be struggling. He's like a gambler that's ahead and should know when to quit but ends up being in debt (aka Parker Luck).

Peter is teaching at the Jean school no?

Now there's a place that A) he doesn't have to hide his secret identity/come up with excuses all the time, B) has a VERY colorful cast of characters, and C) meshes with his Spider-Man superhero side perfectly because they're always in danger of some crazy shit.

Would probably override his Peter Parker side, but that works for a spin-off. Haven't read it, tho

Messi

Spider-Man__The_X-Men_1_Preview_3.jpg

I just love this page.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
My something random ended up being Black Widow #1 and I loved it. More spy stuff pls Marvel. Great art too. Between this, Hawkguy, Storm and Magneto I'm really digging these solo books

Finally got around to finishing Original Sin.

Can't see the point of any of it.
Bucky becomes space-punisher. ok. Then why have Frank in the story at all? Or rocket? Or gamorra? Or nearly every character that popped up?
"oooh but nick killed uatu". Mo liek nick got played into killing baldie.

Whole thing was completely empty, aside from giving Bucky a baller new job.

Heck, there was no sin, since bucky headshotting the alien at the end shows that nick was completely in the right. Gah.

Fj0823

I think there's a general lack of understanding/care about comics on this board. Usually, these OT comic threads post shit like "ROBIN IS GOING TO DIE" and then all these goons pile into the thread saying "lol comics" and "COMICS R FUCKING DUMB". There's rarely any context to those dopey threads.

Which is weird, 'cause you go into the comics movie threads and suddenly everybody is reading their comics and with fucking magnifying glasses.

"Way to ruin a story I´ve only been exposed to through cartoons and Hollywood movies and never the original source...Also the romance in the Hobbit was meaningful and needed. I never read the book, but its suposed to be that way, lolcomics"

I´m only half trolling

Messi

Finally got around to finishing Original Sin.

Can't see the point of any of it.
Bucky becomes space-punisher. ok. Then why have Frank in the story at all? Or rocket? Or gamorra? Or nearly every character that popped up?
"oooh but nick killed uatu". Mo liek nick got played into killing baldie.

Whole thing was completely empty, aside from giving Bucky a baller new job.

Heck, there was no sin, since bucky headshotting the alien at the end shows that nick was completely in the right. Gah.

How about Thor
not being able to lift his hammer and then a few pages later he is holding it in the background lol

Messi

Can't even click that spoiler as I am only 6 books in and last time I clicked a spoiler about Walking dead I found out my fav character is dead.

is it (legit spoiler)
Rick's missing arm swapping arms?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The Punisher (2011-2012)

Oh it is there, I thought it wasn't like the garth ennis stuff, thanks dude

Black Widow #2, still great. It touches on her financials and it made me wonder, how much do you think a stint on the avengers pays? It can't be a lot since most of the non-Tony starks all seem broke lol (Clint, Peter, Natasha, Logan, etc)

Black Widow #2, still great. It touches on her financials and it made me wonder, how much do you think a stint on the avengers pays? It can't be a lot since most of the non-Tony starks all seem broke lol (Clint, Peter, Natasha, Logan, etc)

Enough to make Petah Parkah jubilant every time he gets a seat there.

Top Bottom