• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

0kCy0KU.jpg

tim1138

No way. Its a prestige book and also there is a movie coming up. Maybe it gets a #1

Movie doesn't come out til 2018, plenty of time to put it on ice and relaunch it later

physically, we don't know how it does digitally. Like we know Ms Marvel outsells the physical with digital sales.

Ms Marvel still does around 30k monthly in physical sales, Cap has been trending down since it relaunched. The past two months it's been under 20k physically, the only other books selling that poorly that haven't been canceled are Winter Soldier and Deathlok.

I'm not bashing on the book by any means, I quite enjoy it, but I don't really see it hanging on too much longer with as poorly as it sells.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Space Punisher really was glorious. Terrific art, wonderful scope, absolutely wretched dialogue.

Loved Space Hulk, for some reason.

Yesss. Finally someone else sees the light. Space: Punisher is one of my all-time favorites due to its incredible ridiculousness.

I'm excited for Secret Wars but as a trade-waiter, I have to reign myself in for a few months.

First I have to experience AXIS and see if Birdie can really be trusted or not. It seemed pretty divisive in these parts.

I'm excited for Secret Wars but as a trade-waiter, I have to reign myself in for a few months.

First I have to experience AXIS and see if Birdie can really be trusted or not. It seemed pretty divisive in these parts.

I hated it, but I am still getting the hardcover because it was a price error on Amazon UK. I figure it will look nice with the Uncanny Avengers omni at least.

I didn't really deviate from my prognosis of it being the worst colors in a comic book I've ever seen.

Futures End is colored better.

Zombine

Banned
There was a TON of love put into Cthulhu. He's one of the most detailed new pops that I've seen, and for a standard sized figure he's rather large and weighty.

Come on man dont buy comics you hate lol

Buy a good indie comic instead of Axis!

You can't get many good indie comics hardcovers for £17 though. If I'm buying a physical book, there's no half measures.

I by every indie title that interests me at the moment. Right now, I just wait for the first trade on most things. Just don't have the scratch to buy 3-4 Image #1s a week. When money's tight, and TBH it couldn't be tighter right now, new books get the shove from me. In times of trouble, you gotta stick with what you know.

If the new Humble Bundle tomorrow is comics that interest me, I will buy that.

But you just have to see your favourite heroes square off again!

I'm looking forward to Civil War XII: So Very Tired.

"Avengers Tower is drafty and damp. I complain but nobody listens."

The climatic fight scene never happens because Tony Stark is now morbidly obese and can't even fit into the Hulkbuster.

EDIT: THAT BETTER NOT BE A SPOILER ZOMBINE! WHAT THE FUCK?

Top Bottom