• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

Owzers

Speaking of The Critic, which i brought up:

"Why the hell do you have to be so critical?" -boss

"I'm a critic" - Jay

"No, your job is to rate movies on a scale from Good to Excellent"

"What if i don't like them?"

"That's what Good's for"

Zombine

Banned
Speaking of The Critic, which i brought up:

"Why the hell do you have to be so critical?" -boss

"I'm a critic" - Jay

"No, your job is to rate movies on a scale from Good to Excellent"

"What if i don't like them?"

"That's what Good's for"

If you told me that was a conversation with the staff at IGN I would believe you.

Edit:

Holy shit I'm so glad I picked up those G Gundam DVDs a few months ago. I knew it was only a matter of time before they would fetch ridiculous prices. I knew if I really wanted them I had to bite, and now there is like 3 copies of each left on Amazon for like $200+

GAMEPROFF

Banned
The Marvel Solcis are so full of Drama, its almost annoying.
Anyway. I am excited for the extra long Night Nurse Issue. Adding it to the list.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
East of West, Vol 4 (with the special The World issue!)
Intersect, Vol 1
Wytches, Vol 1

The return of Trees and Roche Limit. The start of Injection and Material.

What a lovely month of solicitations. Image delivers!

Also, I saw Amazon already put up the first volumes of They're Not Like Us and The Surface, they're dropping in July.

Owzers

ULTIMATE MARVEL OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS, BILL JEMAS & MARK MILLAR
Penciled by MARK BAGLEY, ADAM KUBERT, ANDY KUBERT & BRYAN HITCH
Cover by VARIOUS

[blah blah blah description blah who cares blah ].

In a single volume, watch the Ultimate Universe — which helped make superstars of its architects, Brian Michael Bendis and Mark Millar — take shape through the opening acts of its core titles. Collecting ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN (2000) #1-7, ULTIMATE X-MEN (2001) #1-6, ULTIMATES (2002) #1-6 and ULTIMATE FANTASTIC FOUR #1-6.
768 PGS./Parental Advisory …$99.99
ISBN: 978-0-7851-9750-8
Trim size: oversized

Trees deserve better than this stupidity.

lol jesus christ

I mean that's kind of the most generic sort of solicit you can imagine. It literally tells you nothing. They might as well start adding on: ONLY IN SECRET WARS: and add an extra layer of lolsense to it. ;)

ONLY IN SECRET WARS: Dr. Doom 2099 and Earth X Thor go on a road trip. You'll never guess what happens next!

OK, actually, that sounded way more exciting after I wrote it than sounded in my head.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Cover by VARIOUS

In a single volume, watch the Ultimate Universe — which helped make superstars of its architects, Brian Michael Bendis and Mark Millar — take shape through the opening acts of its core titles. Collecting ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN (2000) #1-7, ULTIMATE X-MEN (2001) #1-6, ULTIMATES (2002) #1-6 and ULTIMATE FANTASTIC FOUR #1-6.

They should better reprint the booth Ultimates OHCs or put them together in a cheaper Omnibus.

I mean that's kind of the most generic sort of solicit you can imagine. It literally tells you nothing. They might as well start adding on: ONLY IN SECRET WARS: and add an extra layer of lolsense to it. ;)

ONLY IN SECRET WARS: Dr. Doom 2099 and Earth X Thor go on a road trip. You'll never guess what happens next!

OK, actually, that sounded way more exciting after I wrote it than sounded in my head.

But everyone knows that's the Art Adams/Simonson FF. What more do you need to know?

Serious question.

frye

lol at not being hyped outta your pants by the reunion of the real fantastic four

Cover by VARIOUS

Ugh. Don't buy this, guys.

Why can't they just reprint the USM and Ultimates hardcovers?

Is there going to be a tie in that explains why people should care?

You're really reaching right now.

Something something Convergence.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
But I want her to be with SpOck forever :(

tumblr_mz24olYvu91s3whj4o1_500.gif

We are soon doomed with teenage Spidey forever anyway.

I ordered a hardcover copy of Nemesis a little while ago. I hope it's good.

And by good I mean full of violence.

As someone who has really liked a good portion of Mark Millar's comics, Nemesis was huge letdown. Wonderful art even though McNiven's artwork looks so different since he doesn't have Vines or Morales inking him on Nemesis. I literally SMH'd at the end.

ALLLLLLL

Speaking of, catching up on Drifter, OH MY GOD THIS BOOK.
whoa someone else reading Drifter!!!!!! It's so good!

I still gotta read #3 i just realized!
Cover by VARIOUS

this is definitely the least cheap way to buy these comix

MS. MARVEL VOL. 1 HC
Written by G. WILLOW WILSON
Penciled by ADRIAN ALPHONA & JACOB WYATT
Cover by SARA PICHELLI
Marvel Comics presents the all-new Ms. Marvel, the groundbreaking heroine who’s become an international sensation! Kamala Khan is an ordinary girl from Jersey City — until she suddenly gains extraordinary gifts. But who is she now? Teenager? Muslim? Inhuman? Kamala explores her newfound powers, but will the weight of the legacy before her be too much? Encounters with the maniacal Inventor and the Inhumans’ royal family; team-ups with her favorite hero Wolverine and the Inhumans’ dog, Lockjaw…Kamala is living the dream. But as she discovers more about her past, her future is threatened! How long can Ms. Marvel’s life override Kamala’s? Experience the fan-favorite, critically acclaimed new series from the beginning! Collecting MS. MARVEL (2014) #1-11 and material from ALL-NEW MARVEL NOW! POINT ONE #1.
248 PGS./Rated T+ …$34.99
ISBN: 978-0-7851-9828-4

FIVE GHOSTS DELUXE EDITION, VOL. 1 HC
STORY: FRANK J. BARBIERE
ART / COVER: CHRIS MOONEYHAM & LAUREN AFFE
MAY 20 / 344 PAGES / FC / T+ / $34.99
The critically-acclaimed series is collected in hardcover for the first time with tons of extras!
After a tragic encounter with an artifact known as "The Dreamstone," infamous treasure hunter Fabian Gray is possessed by five literary ghosts and granted access to their unique abilities. Join Fabian and his allies as they travel across the world in a pulp-inspired literary action/adventure from writer FRANK J. BARBIERE (Avengers World, Solar: Man of the Atom) and artist CHRIS MOONEYHAM (Predator)!
Collects FIVE GHOSTS #1-12 plus exciting bonus features!

My two books for May.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
That Captain Marvel solicit implies Carol is
back from space for good and adventures on earth will follow

Cheska Hype?

This cover is awesome, Dodsons are awesome.
But everything ends! :(

Still. Ot sure if I should ditch the second Ms. Marvel Trade and start into OHCs..

Cheska

Cheska Hype?

Oh boy, thank God!! Bring back the adventures of Jess and Carol <3

Zombine

Banned

Cheska Hype?

So much hype for Leia. Dodson can draw a mean Stormtrooper.

As someone who has really liked a good portion of Mark Millar's comics, Nemesis was huge letdown. Wonderful art even though McNiven's artwork looks so different since he doesn't have Vines or Morales inking him on Nemesis. I literally SMH'd at the end.

What about Superior? I have that on the way as well.

Messi

I just got this email from entertainment earth in regards the harley/joker bombshell. it looks real suspicious to me.

This letter is to confirm that your credit card order with Entertainment Earth is being processed. We would like additional information to help protect you against credit card fraud.

Name as it appears on your Credit Card: _________________________

Name of Card Issuing Bank Name:____________________________________

Telephone Number of your Credit Card Issuing Bank___________________________________

Last Four Digits of Your Credit Card _______________

Billing Address:

____________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________

Shipping Address:

I authorize Entertainment Earth to charge this credit card in the amount of ________________ .

SIGNATURE: ____________________________ DATE: ___________________________

PHONE NUMBER: _______________________________

EMAIL ADDRESS: _______________________________

Please return this form to cs@entertainmentearth.com or fax -818-255-0091.

Please do not place a second order for the same merchandise unless you have confirmed that the first order was cancelled. After 10 days without a response, your order may be automatically cancelled without notification. Thanks again for your order, and we look forward to your response. Entertainment Earth, Inc. Client Services

Anyone else get this?

Top Bottom