• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

Nudull

Banned
Gail Simone is doing an event comic for Dynamite, and y'all sleeping.

Sorrow01-Cov-G-Incen10-Lotay.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Thor's reveal is gonna be super anti climatic isn't it? >_>

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
awww yea

MARVEL FIRSTS: THE 1990S OMNIBUS HC
Written by HOWARD MACKIE, GREGORY WRIGHT, FABIAN NICIEZA, PETER DAVID, DAN ABNETT, DG CHICHESTER, CHRISTIAN COOPER, TOM DEFALCO, JOHN OSTRANDER, JORGE GONZALES, TOM PEYER & MORE
Penciled by JAVIER SALTARES, JACKSON GUICE, MARK BAGLEY, ANGEL MEDINA, STEVEN BUTLER, RICHARD CASE, RON GARNEY, ART THIBERT, RON FRENZ, GABRIEL GECKO, TOM TENNEY, SCOTT MCDANIEL, PASQUAL FERRY, JIM CHEUNG & MORE

Totally buying this. I'd buy that Ultimate Marvel Omnibus too if I didn't already own several copies of those books

Oh man. I kinda want this. What's the price?

Oh come on! IST updates today with a 45% off marvel/DC and extend the new frontier deluxe 50% off? My order last week would have been cheaper. Boo

Oh yay. I get another week to decide that I really ought to order it while it's still 50% off. And this week Scalped is 50% off as well. I was originally just planning to get all the Scalped deluxe editions at once when they were all released, but I suppose I could get them at 50% as they come out... Hmm

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Ooh! Cataclysm TPB re-release in the DC solicits! I'm going to be all over that.
Also, Batman: Gothic deluxe edition. Interesting. People don't really care for that one, right? I haven't heard anything bad about it, but I don't remember hearing anything good about it either.

Just noticed that Marvel is releasing a Complete Collection for Remender's Venom run, I may have to get that. I only read the first trade, how did the series hold up after that?

I took a mental health day today from work rearranged my shelfs to make room for 2015. This toy fair got me hyped.

Moved all the plastic to one area.

B-GUqzfCYAAFEw9.jpg

B-GSvyjIYAAXDJo.jpg

B-GSzS_IEAAOTKI.jpg

The Joker TV setup was on the bottom shelf of my glass display case and then I condensed a shelf of the girls.

B-GV6WoIMAAZpbN.jpg

So I got last week's IST order in the mail today.

Got

Flipped through them all and I'm really happy with my order for the most part. :D

As for Lost Girls... What did I buy!?

7w0MWjC.gif

Whats that Batwoman one?

Ive always wanted to read Lost Girls but I've never heard anything good about it. Better to just buy more Milo Manara work

Fun Fact lost girls was drawn by moore's wife

Also damn my wallet hurts looking at your guys shelves. Don't think I could pull the trigger on all those statues

what Zatanna figure is that Korupt?

DC Universe. Only $15 at my LCS.

DC Universe DC Comics 75 Years of Super Power Wave 14 Classics Series 6 Inch Tall Action Figure #6 - ZATANNA with Magician Hat, Wands, and Ultra-Humanite Right Arm Plus Collector Button (R5797) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004DBQQ8W/?tag=neogaf0e-20
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004DBQQ8W/?tag=neogaf0e-20

You're in luck, because Comics2Games has gone to bat for you and will … https://m.facebook.com/Comics2Games...29178.138803886162738/840183406024779/?type=1

Owzers

Thanks Korupt, i think i'm still leaning towards that Batwoman Bomshell next though. There wasn't supposed to be a next...

I watched Lucy tonight, fun movie, and that makes three movies lately that i liked: John Wick, Gone Girl, and Lucy. I'm having a hard time processing the emotions involved in liking several things in a short amount of time, maybe i'll finish watching Scary Movie 5 to reset.

Top Bottom