• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

guys.....GUYS......GUYS!!!!!

Sex Criminals

SOOOOO FUCKING GOOD!

Seriously, so good.

Justice League Dark, Red Lanterns, on the opposite end of the spectrum. What happened here these books were great, Red Lanterns was so fun, now its all Guy doing his best Jon Stewart impression. :(

Okay, so I haven't ordered a physical comic subscription since Untold Tales of Spider-Man. I'm about to pull the trigger on a Spider-Gwen sub but I want to get in on that digital copy too. Do the subs that you get in the mail from Marvel come with a digital copy as well?

PsychBat!

Banned
spiderwom-a2823.jpg
I'll stick with it for Rodriguez on art.

wowowow that SW art

it's no Greg Land but it'll do
Okay, so I haven't ordered a physical comic subscription since Untold Tales of Spider-Man. I'm about to pull the trigger on a Spider-Gwen sub but I want to get in on that digital copy too. Do the subs that you get in the mail from Marvel come with a digital copy as well?

I'd think so. The code is a peel-off-to-reveal thing in the pages

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Who is more overexposed? Wolverine (pre death) or Ironman.

Reading Avengers and Ironman being there but it's actually just his armor with a little tv where his head would be because he's in space with the Guardians was so ridiculous

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Reading Avengers and Ironman bring there but it's actually just his armor because he's in space was so ridiculous

Unfortunately Hickman needs to work around all the other books while writing Avengers/New Avengers. As a result we wind up with stuff like that.

PsychBat!

Banned

Reading Avengers and Ironman being there but it's actually just his armor with a little tv where his head would be because he's in space with the Guardians was so ridiculous

Wolverine, definitely. Deadpool comes in a close second.

Iron Man being on the Guardians roster for a couple of arcs was just to attract readers who were entirely new to GotG. New readers I mean. Like "new to comics" kind of readers.

Damn Bendis.

Cade

Haha, Ed, that Statler and Waldorf... fantastic. If you ever wanna draw me a Big Boss from MGS3 or Solid Snake (your preference) when you're not busy, I'd kill to see him in your style. No rush though! I'll be rockin' Pika for a while.

--

How much more Multiversity is left? Two issues and a bookend?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
This Avengers #15 cover is...something

avengers15-c.jpg

:3

ElNarez

Banned
So I'm rereading all of Casanova right now. Holy fuck, I may have not realized how many callbacks there were. Mostly to Gula. Y'all should re-read Gula. It's got Stuff in it that kinda matters?

Rhaknar

The fact that spiderman hasn't donned his awesome superior costume in Avengers yet is bumming me out

It was Peter.

Wait what? But he's a total dick and calls cannonball/Sunspot "youngsters" and shit, and was teaching the zebra kids in savage lands about killing their foes

Rhaknar

Ah, sorry, I read it Hickman FF since you where talking about FF before. Yes, until shortly before Original Sin, its SpOck.

How long is superior anyway? 20 issues? 30? I bet I can do that in a weekend if I try

Rhaknar

Does anyone know why Red She Hulk starts at #58? I assumed it was continuing from a previous she hulk series but the last one around that time only went to the 30s. Taking over some Hulk book maybe?

PsychBat!

Banned
Does anyone know why Red She Hulk starts at #58? I assumed it was continuing from a previous she hulk series but the last one around that time only went to the 30s. Taking over some Hulk book maybe?
Yeah. She takes over the Red Hulk book which was only called Hulk at the time.

Rhaknar

Yeah. She takes over the Red Hulk book which was only called Hulk at the time.

OK because I also searched for red hulk book and there was none. Why do I keep adding stuff to my list anyway? >_>

Rhaknar

He should have started a Blog or something about this^^

Has anybody here the Hardcover of Silver Surfer: Requiem? Is it oversized trim or standard trim?

does anyone have a link to the previous thread(s), I actually wanted to go back and look at all my posts to see how much I read, but then again theres probably stuff I didnt post about...not alot tho

also, on top of my crazy plans of eventually reading dark reign or civil war (including tie ins like AvX), I actually have another crazy idea to read the entire run of something OLD, like Amazing Spider Man, or Uncanny X-Men (actually Uncanny would be more likely considering my tastes). I was blown away when I saw they had those titles in full up there.

January OT
December OT

You can also do an advanced search by your username.

thanks :D yeah searching by my posts only is the way to do it

kd-z

I'm gone for one day and in the meantime JC gets banned, two ComicsGAFers use two troubling words which makes the thread go off the rails into hardcover Community levels AND you guys write like 15 pages of posts.

:|

On more comics related business I'm debating with myself what books to buy in February. After that silly thread about the Joker reveal I feel like reading some Snyder.

kd-z

I didn't know that was coming out, thanks! But I don't feel like buying it now. Also I want something that my store has in stock so I can get it by Friday ;)

Rhaknar

so I believe this is everything Ive read since getting my MU subscription back in December. I might be missing some random one shot of something maybe.

The Superior Foes of Spider Man #1-14
She-Hulk 2014 #1-7
Captain Marvel 2012 #1-17
Ms.Marvel 2014 #1-6
Hawkguy 2014 #1-19
Uncanny X-Force 2010 #1-35
Uncanny X-Force 2014 #1-17
Nextwave #1-12
Uncanny Avengers #1-11
Magneto 2014 #1-7
Storm 2014 #1
Spider Man 2099 2014 #1
Black Widow 2014 #1-9
Legendary Starlord 2014 #1-2
Rocket Racoon 20014 #1-2
X-Force 2014 #1-7
Cable & The X-Force #1-19
Wolverine & The X-Men 2010 #1-42
Wolverine & The X-Men 2014 #1-6
Uncanny X-Men 2011 #1-20
Uncanny X-Men 2012 #1-24
Amazing X-Men 2013 #1-10
X-Men 2013 #1-17
All New X-Men 2012 #1-22
Secret Avengers 2014 #1-6
All New Ghost Rider 2014 #1-5
All New X-Factor 2014 #1-11
Dark Reign Fantastic Four
Fantastic Four The Cabal
Fantastic Four #570-588
Future Foundation #1-23
Fantastic Four #600-611
Deadpool & the Watcher Team Up
Deadpool & Galactus Team Up
Deadpool & Hercules Team Up
Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #1-4
What If? Venom Possessed Deadpool
Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe
Winter Soldier The Biter March #1-5
Infinity Gauntlet #1-6
Infinity War #1-6
Inhuman 2014 #1-2
100th Anniversary Uncanny X-Men
Guardians of the Galaxy 2013 #1-7
All New Doop #1-4
Silver Surfer 2014 #1-4
Deadpool 1994 #1-4
Avengers A.I. 2013 #1-2 (need to get back to this)
Avengers Academy 2010 #1 (need to get back to this also)
Avengers 2012 #1-15
New Avengers 2013 #1-7
X-Force #116-129 (the pre X-Statix run)
Madrox #1-5
X-Factor 2005 #1-6 (need to get back to this bad)
Daredevil 2011 #1-5 (also really need to get back to this)
Venom 2011 #1 (and this >_>)
X-23 2010 #1 (this was just a one shot and not the #1 from her 2010 series)
Thunderbolts 2006 #110 (start of the Warren Ellist run)
Sentinel 2003 #1-12
Sentinel 2006 #1-5
X-Club 2011 #1-5 (SCIENCE!)
S.W.O.R.D. 2009 #1-5
Schism #1-5
Generation Hope #9-10
X-Men: Regenesis #1
Astonishing X-Men 2004 #1-24 (whedon run)
New X-Men 2001 #114-156 (morrison run)

and of course, AvX in its entirety (69 issues with all the tie-ins). 682 issues if my math is right. Welp... >_>

kd-z

Pretty sure it was only one person lol

I saw someone else here doing this, too, without getting called out, thats why I even used it :/

I was speaking in jest guys. And I meant Proff's "Whor" which seems to have been an honest mistake (TBH after Thorse and Thror I think we could use a silly moniker for new Thor in the same vein) and what Korupt said (which was also a joke, hence what I said was a joke... I'm just gettin deeper and deeper aren't I).

Also Rhaknar, you're beautiful and crazy.

Top Bottom