• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

Boogiepop

Well, I already got an awesome birthday gift in the form of the out-of-nowhere announcement of a new anime for Ushio & Tora (which is amazing, because that manga is freaking great and totally deserves it). Now I just need IST to update so I can order myself another "birthday gift" of UA omnibus...

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Are we really going to get a month with 3 issues written by Morrison by 3 different publishers?

YES.WE.ARE.

Owzers

The first harley new 52 trade is on sale at comixolgy for $4.99.

It's Tuesday, treat yourself to something you might not completely hate.

Messi

Friendly reminder for people who are into American Vampire.

I see second cycle is only in paperback in december :(. I should have started reading in hardbacks. Love American Vampire. It's the best thing he writes IMO.

The first harley new 52 trade is on sale at comixolgy for $4.99.

It's Tuesday, treat yourself to something you might not completely hate.

Wait, you like Harley's book. Damn. That surprises me. We can be bros again.

Owzers

GL omnibus is here! (Another 4 hours of work left though).

lol. Do you mean "ice-cream is bad for you" bad , or sillmonkey bad?

i keep editing my post because I can't find the right words for Harley....i started with stupid, then bad, then softening it up.

Wait, you like Harley's book. Damn. That surprises me. We can be bros again.

We might have to put a hold on that...I thought people might be interested in the sale more so than me actually liking it and recommending it.

Messi

Phew, bagged and boarded almost 50 issues. You dont think it, but this takes quite a lot of time.

Bagged and boarded nearly 300 issues a while back. Took forever.

Obama-sweating.jpg

i keep editing my post because I can't find the right words for Harley....i started with stupid, then bad, then softening it up.

We might have to put a hold on that...I thought people might be interested in the sale more so than me actually liking it and recommending it.

Oh :( I guess that makes sense.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
How do you keep your b&b comics? Do you have a box or a album?

I bought a couple of CBW Albums for Comicbooks... Looks quiete fancy when you flip through your collection :D

How do you keep your b&b comics? Do you have a box or a album?

I bought a couple of CBW Albums for Comicbooks... Looks quiete fancy when you flip through your collection :D

Longboxes seperated into "families" of titles. Bat family, Superman family, Justice League, Legion, then finally the "discontinued" one for series I like and don't want to get rid of but probably won't be seeing anything new anytime soon, like Voodoo or Sword of Sorcery.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Longboxes seperated into "families" of titles. Bat family, Superman family, Justice League, Legion, then finally the "discontinued" one for series I like and don't want to get rid of but probably won't be seeing anything new anytime soon, like Voodoo or Sword of Sorcery.
I am thinking about getting a Longbox the next time when I am at IKEA. I want one to better organize my Backlog haul.

This is like the fourth Captain America in awhile that is a woman. Marvel chasing that cosplay money.

I do not approve of changing around the 2099-verse. Everyone who isn't Miguel or Doom may have been terrible, but damnit, if you're gonna do it you have to include all the crap characters like the 2099 X-Men and the FF clones.

Zombine

Banned
I think we should do a poll on how many of these books end up being complete trash, and hold the list up against each book when they release.

SoilBreak

Banned
What the....

Secret_Wars_2099-720x1100.jpg

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/02/03/marvel-comics-is-launching-secret-wars-2099

This May, Marvel is launching a new comic called Secret Wars 2099 by writer Peter David and artist Will Sliney. The current ongoing Spider-Man 2099 series, by the same creative team, will come to an end and it's story will continue in Secret Wars 2099.

We have your exclusive first look at the cover, the solicit text, a few character sketches, and some info from David himself.

Avengers2099_Cap.jpg

Avengers2099_IronMan.jpg

Avengers2099_Hawkeye_BlackWidow.jpg

I hope Spider-Man 2099 comes back after this

IST updates on Tuesdays? :( I missed out on the GL omnibus and Big time 3 for 80 :(

I even had them in my cart. Le sigh. It least theres the Uncanny Avengers omni to get...

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Since they are again starting to release Reprints of Spider-Man 2099, I start to think that he may survive...
Also, they are going to release a Hulk: Future Imperfect trade, which is also part of Battleworld... Maybe booth Universes will be part of the new Marvel Universe or at least dont die with Secret Wars?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
the whole Battleworld idea is such a Hickman thing to do. He loves his little details and explanations about zones doesnt he? I bet each book comes with a grid and a bunch of info on each zone, like the F4 first pages or even more now, with the Avengers first pages with the fance graphs and saying which heroes are in the book etv

Top Bottom