• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

Y'mean because of preggo x-factor member thing and everybody fucking everybody? Lemme see where... ah yes.. parked at issue 33. Saw the Secret *Invasion* cover and went "yeaaah, imma read war of kings for a bit".

Don't give up! It gets better! Believe in yourself! Just a few more issues and you get a fantastic arc!

ReAxion

Shaman-needing Coulson > *

And if they had to pick a canon one, it probably wouldn't be him - and that's just fine and not a waste of time!

She's a friend of my younger brother, and he gave me the go ahead since I went out with a group of his friends for his birthday and met her then. The thing that sucks is I can tell she's interested, but he's told her certain things about me that I usually wouldn't tell someone I wanted to date right away (because it usually scares them off)... so now I can't tell if what I'm perceiving as hesitance on her part is standard nervousness/"maybe he doesn't really like me" stuff that most people with average self-esteem feel or if it's "this guy is cute but he's got baggage and I don't know if I want to deal with that".

Pretend that didn't happen and proceed as normal.

Messi

And for some reason, it surprises me every single time I see a post from someone who hasn't seen those movies.

tumblr_ln1j3e35GK1qg6sml.gif

Messi

I don't think it's bad when people haven't seen them but it just surprises me. Mostly because they were such a big part of my childhood I think.

Yeah, movies just weren't a big part of my childhood. I haven't seen loads of classics. Godfather, Star Wars, Jurassic Park, Back to the future ect ect

I only seen Alien for the first time last year.

Does she speak binary?

What if I told you it was a rom com?

I wouldn't believe you :D

curb

Banned
Yeah, movies just weren't a big part of my childhood. I haven't seen loads of classics. Godfather, Star Wars, Jurassic Park, Back to the future ect ect

I'm like that with Ghostbusters. People are always surprised when I tell them I haven't seen it.

She's a friend of my younger brother, and he gave me the go ahead since I went out with a group of his friends for his birthday and met her then. The thing that sucks is I can tell she's interested, but he's told her certain things about me that I usually wouldn't tell someone I wanted to date right away (because it usually scares them off)... so now I can't tell if what I'm perceiving as hesitance on her part is standard nervousness/"maybe he doesn't really like me" stuff that most people with average self-esteem feel or if it's "this guy is cute but he's got baggage and I don't know if I want to deal with that".

I don't like feeling like I'm JBL making Greta Garbo jokes on an episode of Monday Night Raw.
I believe in you brah. You colored our comic strip. Brahs just don't know what it means to be in love with the girl from Chick Fil A.

ReAxion

Jurassic Park still holds up. Watched it the other day.

Star Wars might not do much for you other than check a box. It's been a cultural touchstone for so long you've probably already seen all it does in other forms.

arkon

Caught up on Fuse. Really liked the way the first arc closed out and especially the reveal of the reason why it's called the Russia Shift. Cool little moment in the book which showcases some of the neat worldbuilding ideas. Second arc has more sci in its fi so far which is fine by me. It was one of the few complaints I had about the first arc really. All in all, it feels like the book is in good hands and Johnston knows what he's doing. And it's something I'm lapping right up.

Only other thing I would like to see is some shorter arcs.

MG310

Y'mean because of preggo x-factor member thing and everybody fucking everybody? Lemme see where... ah yes.. parked at issue 33. Saw the Secret *Invasion* cover and went "yeaaah, imma read war of kings for a bit".

If you thought the cover was bad you should see the interiors for those crossover issues.

Owzers

i'm just going to assume all avatars are naked unless proven otherwise. For instance, who's to say Ed had pants in mind for the muppet guys? That balcony is conveniently placed...

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
i'm just going to assume all avatars are naked unless proven otherwise.

well Iceman might aswell be and mystique...isnt her clothes just shapeshifted from her body? technically she could be naked

Top Bottom