• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Ah the dreaded let's be friends line, I have heard it many a time >_> sorry Bro

on more positive news, spiderman is finally using his superior costume on Avengers

That Swamp Thing is awesome.
If you're not swamped with avatar requests, could you draw me an Animal Man? Be nice to change it up from all Darkseid all the time.
Unfortunately, I'm trying to keep it to one avatar request per person that helped me out during the contest. Theres quite a bit of stuff I'm always trying to get to especially since I do everything in my comic and have commissions on the side . Next time I have some free drawing time Ill do an Animal Man and send you an avatar form. Spoiler alert: he'll be sitting like Darkseid. Same thing with Messi's 2nd request.

tim1138

Unfortunately, I'm trying to keep it to one avatar request per person that helped me out during the contest. Theres quite a bit of stuff I'm always trying to get to especially since I do everything in my comic and have commissions on the side . Next time I have some free drawing time Ill do an Animal Man and send you an avatar form. Spoiler alert: he'll be sitting like Darkseid. Same thing with Messi's 2nd request.

Totally understandable, no problem at all!
Your work is awesome man, keep it up.

Messi

No rush on that. I change avatars so often :p

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Ex Nihilo and Abyss...
Avengers
? OK then

Time for Infinity

Drayco21

Calling the experts:

MU uploaded something called Deadpool Dracula's Gauntlet #5 this week. But there is no #1-4 up there so what the fuck is this and why is it #5?

It was, like, a 20 issue digital mini series. Like the rest of the Marvel Now Deadpool, it was fantastic, and some of the best Deadpool published since the Joe Kelly stuff in the 90's and the Cable and Deadpool run. It's more of a companion piece to the main book, and nonessential- just to explain how Deadpool
ended up getting married.

PsychBat!

Banned
I need to see Pichelli and Frisons ones. I love both of those artists.

$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
So good.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
That Swamp Thing is awesome.
If you're not swamped with avatar requests, could you draw me an Animal Man? Be nice to change it up from all Darkseid all the time.

B'wana Beast is now sad as hell.

Yeah, the lighting, the texture..... just can't keep my hands off that cover.

Pichelli is getting better. Did she color it herself? I don't see a colorist signature. Impressive if true. I wonder which linework artist could also color like mofos. Quitely for sure. Not a fan of Bachalo's coloring....

Cade

I feel like Hawkeye could be in someone's hand and suddenly disappear as David Aja breaks the timestream to delay it more.

Pichelli is getting better. Did she color it herself? I don't see a colorist signature. Impressive if true. I wonder which linework artist could also color like mofos. Quitely for sure. Not a fan of Bachalo's coloring....

Does Ron Wimberly color his own stuff, usually? I know he didn't color the She-Hulk issues but generally i looooove his colors

Rhaknar

Blackbolt's brother is a little cuckoo isn't he?

Isak_Borg

Well,

A. I was totally wrong about something.

B. FIRST TIME EVER! (GREATEST OF ALL TIME!)

C. Hawkeye is coming out.

Man, I wish I wasn't stuck working from home.

Edit: D. um, some dude has been doing something dope and you'll find out tomorrow.

Top Bottom