• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

curb

Banned
i'm just going to assume all avatars are naked unless proven otherwise. For instance, who's to say Ed had pants in mind for the muppet guys? That balcony is conveniently placed...

Wee baby Seamus could be pantsless but he's a baby so he can totally get away with it.

Haha, Ed, that Statler and Waldorf... fantastic. If you ever wanna draw me a Big Boss from MGS3 or Solid Snake (your preference) when you're not busy, I'd kill to see him in your style. No rush though! I'll be rockin' Pika for a while

Cool. I got you down for a Solid Snake avi!

Also, yes! My wife just decided to make a big purchase! More comics for me hehe

Zombine

Banned
You, of all people, should be thinking of the children.

qVbUArb.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
did Kitty just orgasm into uncontrolable phasing here?

50170_original.jpg

50290_original.jpg

Colossus knows his stuff aparently

and with that class act I'll leave for work :p

fauxtrot

Banned
If you'd like I can date her for a while and be a dick, and you can swoop in as the white knight that she never knew she wanted all along.

It'll be the long con.

I like this plan. I'll keep your girlfriend company while you go out on dates with this one, no prob.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I got the "I'm really busy with school right now but maybe some other time" response. FML
Yo, onto the next one.

Also, don't trust Zombine with your girl, or your statues.

Messi

I mean NTGYK likes my face, so my butt must be good too, right? I work it out enough at the gym.

Edit: BF Hardline beta is so exciting. It's like Cops, Breaking Bad, and Heat all wrapped up in one.

PS4 or X1? or will you dodge me again.

Real talk.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Calling the experts:

MU uploaded something called Deadpool Dracula's Gauntlet #5 this week. But there is no #1-4 up there so what the fuck is this and why is it #5?

Messi

Calling the experts:

MU uploaded something called Deadpool Dracula's Gauntlet #5 this week. But there is no #1-4 up there so what the fuck is this and why is it #5?

It was a digital first series that they eventually released as a trade. Its not worth your time. There is better deadpool stuff there. Like night of the living deadpool.

tim1138

That Swamp Thing is awesome.
If you're not swamped with avatar requests, could you draw me an Animal Man? Be nice to change it up from all Darkseid all the time.

Top Bottom