• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
-tt- I don't see you rocking B'wana Beast!

batman-and-robin-11-damian-wayne-red-hood.jpg
!

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
If you'd like I can date her for a while and be a dick, and you can swoop in as the white knight that she never knew she wanted all along.

It'll be the long con.

I like this plan. I'll keep your girlfriend company while you go out on dates with this one, no prob.

"How about this deal; you can watch next time I have sex with someone else...Excelsior!"

yes, she's boning Stan Lee

I feel like Hawkeye could be in someone's hand and suddenly disappear as David Aja breaks the timestream to delay it more.

Man, just caught up on the last few pages. You guys are all on point today. Got me laughing more than usual. This thread is best thread.

I got the "I'm really busy with school right now but maybe some other time" response. FML

Yooooo, I just got a random bonus "Lets just be friends" text! Gut punch outta nowhere.

Damn. Just read through the whole situation in the last few pages of posts. Sorry to hear it, man. Hang in there.

X-Madrox 39

Yknow, that reveal almost made up for the skrull-darwin arc. Almost. Fucksake that was bad. Actually went and double checked if it was the same writer, it was so bad.

I beginning to think that you take this reboot/canon/secret wars stuff a little bit to serious.... Just enjoy the books, in a couple of years everything is back to normal anyway...

Im anal when it comes to continuity. I immediately stopped buying Star Wars and DC product the second I smelled a reboot/overhaul and recently reorganized my bookshelves based on canon. Needless to say the noncanon undesirables went into boxes stored in the garage.

Isak_Borg

Wait were you the one who said they had a surprise for us a while back but we would have to wait for it?

Maybe, I might have mentioned the thing no one wanted is going to happen and it's going to be hilarious.

I think most of what I say here has been proven without a doubt to be solid.

fauxtrot

Banned
I believe in Isak Borg.

Damn. Just read through the whole situation in the last few pages of posts. Sorry to hear it, man. Hang in there.

Haha, it's all good... not that big of a deal. I'm notorious for having bad luck even though I'm
allegedly
an attractive dude.

Messi

I wonder if some of the female led books outsell the physical copies on digital. Say Captain Marvel.

DC must be selling lots of Harley on Comixology.

Isak_Borg

I wonder if some of the female led books outsell the physical copies on digital. Say Captain Marvel.

DC must be selling lots of Harley on Comixology.

I don't have access to those numbers and don't think that many of us civilians do ;D but I would go as far to say that yes.

Ugh, I don't want to out myself too much but so much I could talk about the numbers and how a certain comic shop I mentioned before never really took advantage of what they had.

Isak_Borg

TRUE STORY...

Someone stole my tablet that didn't have a access code with access to all of my e-mails and publisher e-mails and other confidential info.

Fuckers did nothing with it.

Messi

I am glad to see digital growing.

#Digitalfuture

#Savethetrees

TRUE STORY...

Someone stole my tablet that didn't have a access code with access to all of my e-mails and publisher e-mails and other confidential info.

Fuckers did nothing with it.

Fuck, that is a lucky escape man.

Fintan

Just finished my Hickman FF Omnibuses. Thought it was really great. Is the Fraction Omni worth picking up when it comes out?

Just finished my Hickman FF Omnibuses. Thought it was really great. Is the Fraction Omni worth picking up when it comes out?

I haven't heard any good things about Fraction's Fantastic Four run (although I haven't been listening that much), and the three issues I did read of it did nothing for me.

Messi

happened a week ago and still kind of on edge but erased it thanks to iCloud(4 days later) and after tomorrow we'll be good.

God damn it. You tease. If you let me down again with a bunch of comics from a movie ive never seen I will....be VERY upset.

Why did it take 4 days for you to erase it?

Boogiepop

Ah, got a ton of anime, some random nicknacks, a number of boardgames, a mandoline, some giftcards, and some awesome new Nintendo shirts, and my baby nephew got to experience a Japanese steakhouse for the first time, which was quite amusing. All in all a good birthday.

Isak_Borg

God damn it. You tease. If you let me down again with a bunch of comics from a movie ive never seen I will....be VERY upset.

Why did it take 4 days for you to erase it?

Dude, don't get hyped.

You're going to laugh hard.

Edit: Took me four days because I was in a depressed space because I broke up with my Gf and wandered around BK getting drunk.

X-Madrox 39

Yknow, that reveal almost made up for the skrull-darwin arc. Almost. Fucksake that was bad. Actually went and double checked if it was the same writer, it was so bad.

Don't worry, the series has now EVOLVED passed the crossovers for a little while I think.
End of that issue was one of the few times a comic left me feeling numb, that's some dark ass shit. Also, what I love about David is that it has consequences throughout the rest of the series, it's never really forgotten.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face

Haha--fucking B'Wana, man. Dude is so awesome.

Kind of unrelated, I'm going through my Absolute Batman and Robin (before I hit my Animal Man omnibus again), and man, I forgot how dope that second issue with Dick and Damian vs. the circus freaks is. I know ViewtifulJC did a great analysis of the triplets fight, but the entire thing is pretty stunning.

Isak_Borg

So it's a Zenescope thing?

Zenescope is a fine publisher of comics that is fucked by it's earlier reputation.

There is some really good work coming out of there right now and folks aren't reading it because of the fucking covers & I talk to some of the writers and they feel the same way.

Top Bottom