• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

889.gif

Owzers

DCBS updated. Lois Bombshell and B&W Hipster Batgirl on the cheap. Gogogogo!

i ended up painting the whole front of the sword on my wonder woman statue...it's okay, but i'm put off from ordering anymore statues i think. The real test will be baseball Batwoman that i commented on not liking baseball, but it's tempting.

I'm not cut out for the paint splotch life, since i wrote here 2 of my 3 statues had paint flaws, i looked at my batman statue again and it has one too, though both not as bad as the wonder woman bump thing.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Mighty Avengers #1-3. Infinity tie ins but since it's a new book I'll chime in.

It's...completely bland. It's the kind of book I would easily drop if I was buying them. I admit to being curious about who "spider hero" is but that's about it. By far the worst of the avengers books I've checked

Owzers

John Wick was a much better movie than i am a painter of statues. I don't really like that genre and the plot was okkkkkkay, but it was a good action movie.

An important message from Rob Liefeld:

BRIGADE IS BACK!

2fefa2b320f1e2e38e33c2be58a0306c_large.jpg

I told you a few weeks back that I would update you on the status of delivery for Brigade #1. I promised you all that you would hear from me first and I assure you that no one else has been told this information up until this moment. Back in the fall, I shared the body work I had amassed for Brigade with Image publisher Eric Stephenson, he has a long history with my characters as he was an important and crucial component in their development as far back as the birth of Extreme Studios where he was an editor and a writer on many titles we produced. His input is important to me and I received great feedback from him as well as my friend Robert Kirkman. At that point Eric shared that he would like to publish Brigade and I was thrilled to bring this new Brigade home to Image Comics. Along the way I have entertained several other publishing opportunities, some very tempting, but the lure and the history and the support of the label that I helped start was too strong to pass up.

So without further adieu, an all new, dare I say, more mature, Brigade comic will be published by Image, this summer. The first issue will be FREE as a result of this campaign and all remaining prizes and variants will be fulfilled through me. The digital issue will arrive much sooner to all the backers, well ahead of your print copies or retail. More details will be revealed in the weeks to come. Thank you again for your support! Battlestone, Bloodstrike, Kaboom, Knightmare, Lethal, Kayo, Shogun, Deadlocke, Tag, Roman and many, many more will be waiting for you!

Thank you for your support! This homecoming happened as a result of you!!

Rob

I'm confused though I thought Rob Kirkman and Liefeld got into a fight and weren't speaking which is why The Infinite was cancelled?

An important message from Rob Liefeld:

BRIGADE IS BACK!

I'm confused though I thought Rob Kirkman and Liefeld got into a fight and weren't speaking which is why The Infinite was cancelled?

That was like 3 years ago at this point, I think they made up like a while back. Liefeld and Snyder are also cool now and that was a public feud

and i'm def reading this Brigade book, especially since it's free

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
You guys shitting on Steve Dillon are bumming me out :(

Owzers

i don't know what statue painting movie you're talking about but John Wick is definitely the better movie. It's so good

i was referring to trying to touch up the paint on the wonder woman statue i had...i don't think i'd rent a movie called " i am a painter of statues" though...maybe? maybe. Sounds like something Liam Neeson would be in.

i was referring to trying to touch up the paint on the wonder woman statue i had...i don't think i'd rent a movie called " i am a painter of statues" though...maybe? maybe. Sounds like something Liam Neeson would be in.

oh, gotcha.

damn, in retrospect that's a weird-ass way for me to misread that post

Raife

I had no idea how fast this thread moved. I just discovered it a few days ago and I think It was on page 3. I have so much catching up to do.

Rhaknar

New Avengers #9

Namor just
kneeled like a little bitch

Guess that settles the whole Black Panther or Namor debate

Top Bottom