• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Btw Infinity The Hunt #1-4 was fun. Bunch of schools from different countries coming together to fight off the alien invasion. Mah boy Quentin being the star of course. Also the mood kids saying "the Ben" always cracks me up.

Owzers

Not my first time watching it, but the premise to Demolition Man is ridiculous. Everything else makes sense though!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I love how easy it is to find reading guides for events using some google-fun. Really helps with all the tie-ins

Edit: yo this part where Thanos's dude goes to Attilan to ask for the inhumans "tribute" was fucking inteeeeeeeeense o_O

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Did you know that there is a Pizza Captain Marvel Dog in the Carol Corps?

I did. And it's amazing.
CaptainMarvel17_Final.jpg

Speaking of which, Sorry Ed but I've had to change my avatar in honour of new Squirrel Girl this week. Today's a big week for comics though, Hawkeye, Saga, Squirrel Girl, Ms. Marvel, Grayson, Ant-Man and Velvet. Wowsers.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Poor Novacorps, placed right next to Age of Ultron-country and Marvel Zombies-country.
With no way to escape, seperated from the rest of Battleworld behind a wall.

Poor Novacorps, placed right next to Age of Ultron-country and Marvel Zombies-country.
With no way to escape, seperated from the rest of Battleworld behind a wall.

Marvel Zombies is one of the few Marvel properties I've actually gone out and read all of. I have no idea why. It's so dumb in such a good way.

So we got anyone who reads the Star Trek comics? They any good? I've been curious about them but I'm always skeptical of licensed comics. I'm something of a fan (below is my latest acquisition, a Borg Cube with a Sovereign as comparison, these are my waifus)

tim1138

Damian appearing in Grayson would be excellent--fuck! I was thinking, while reading the last issue with Damian and
Aquaman
, that it would be great if Tomasi and Gleason did [Character] & Robin issues. Same way they had a rotating cast after Damian's death, you have those characters deal with a newly returned Damian.

Oh, also, they gotta have Carrie Kelly and Damian reunite.

Man I never even thought of them flipping it and having Damian visit everyone who helped Bruce along the way. A Frankenstein and Damian issue could and should be all kinds of amazing.

I'll hunt you down and I will stuff your mouth to the brim with Skittles until you're popping them out your asshole in an inverse Pez dispenser situation.

I-I mean... let's hope not.

Sorry Messi, but if Spider-Gwen is bad there's just no other way to deal with it

Knowing my store they probably got nothing and if they did they will be €15 each. Dat harley tax

Pretty sure these variants have not been tied to order amounts so it's no different than normal covers. If your shop is charging more they are colossal assholes.

Messi

Pretty sure these variants have not been tied to order amounts so it's no different than normal covers. If your shop is charging more they are colossal assholes.

Oh let me tell you.. If it has Harley on it... It ain't cover price.

My store is run by colossal assholes.

Yo. You want that new Saga issue? €3.75 BECAUSE FUCK YOU.

Zombine

Banned

Is your store Midtown Comics in NYC? They mark up all of their variants.

Messi

Is your store Midtown Comics in NYC? They mark up all of their variants.

No but they are just as bad as they know they have the market cornered. If you want it you need to use them for the most part. I've been to Midtown comics. That place is real expensive.

I rage whenever I read your posts on the store experience because mine is so fucking awesome. It took me three shops to find the right one but once I did...

Non exclusive variants just waiting in my pull box, they've missed maybe 5 comics total in 2 years of being with them, friendly, helpful and a generous discount.

Your shop sounds like one of the circles of Hell from Dante's Inferno.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Spider-Verse ends today, am I right?

Seems like Andre Kubert replaces Ramos with the Secret Wars Tie-Ins. At least Slott deleted a tweet that he recived pages from Kubert for the Tie-In.

Tizoc

Preordered don rosa vol 3 and a kirby plushie for cousin.
Next months my bday so ill treat myself to dat saga hardcover
tumblr_lp7mfb4UYe1qdnwiro1_500.gif

Messi

Woah. My Adam Hughes Harley variant would go for silly money on eBay. Same for my Fiona Staples Rat Queens #1 variant.

Preordered don rosa vol 3 and a kirby plushie for cousin.
Next months my bday so ill treat myself to dat saga hardcover
tumblr_lp7mfb4UYe1qdnwiro1_500.gif

The Saga hardcover is flawless. It also ends at a great story beat.

Rhaknar

Just read X-Men Deadly Genesis #1-6 to learn about Vulcan. It was alright, no story would ever live up to the stupid hype that the third summers brother mystery gained over the years to be honest. It says that it continues in Uncanny x-men tho, does anyone happen to know the issue(s)? Since he fucks off into space I assume it deals with that, would like to know more, especially for when I read the cosmic chart.

Top Bottom