• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

arghhhhh I have to wait til tonight to buy my comics! I want Superman!

Actually, fuck it, I'm gonna use one of my 2-hour gaps to drive back to my LCS and then back to campus, because I might stay longer and watch this screening of a Wonder Women documentary. But i need to pay for a $5 Superman comic today or i'll flip

i drop six bucks on this

oh well at least it had the sean murphy cover

dropping six bucks on Spawn

IN 2015

arghhhhh I have to wait til tonight to buy my comics! I want Superman!

Actually, fuck it, I'm gonna use one of my 2-hour gaps to drive back to my LCS and then back to campus, because I might stay longer and watch this screening of a Wonder Women documentary. But i need to pay for a $5 Superman comic today or i'll flip

dropping six bucks on Spawn

IN 2015

How could 70 pages of an anniversary book be ONLY a main story with terrible art? In 2015????

Owzers

Superman #37: That was quite an escalation of events towards the end, but i'm still not a fan of JRJR's art on the book and i don't care much for Ulysseys.

Vyer

Avengers #41 was fun.
fuckin lame ass Namor

I am fully on board the Hickman hype train, wherever it will end up.

So any thought on how the All-New Hawkeye #1 is going to be?
Jeff Lemire writing and Ramon K. Perez on art.

What has Perez done, wondering mainly how the art will be.. I have faith in Lemire

Ramon Perez is an excellent artist. I'm not too familiar with his big 2 work but his work on Tales of Sand was gorgeous. Marvel at the following!

HsWcNp6.jpg

kd-z

Yeah I haven't been pulling Batgirl the last issue or so.. but the statue is sweet. And im a sucker for the black and white.
Also, I really dig girls in this Caterpillar Colorado style boots. Hawt and practical!
So, like, are there any good Spawn comix? I need a ComicsGaf Expert opinion on Spawn.
real talk, August and Everything After is still good today.
Never heard of the band, will give this a listen.

Messi

So I bought this today.

Apologies for the shit phone quality pictures. There is very little daylight here now. Pictures not doing the figure justice. Easily one of the closest likenesses I own. Fantastic figure.

Ramon Perez is an excellent artist. I'm not too familiar with his big 2 work but his work on Tales of Sand was gorgeous. Marvel at the following!

That's friggin awesome.. punch the shit outa that shark. hahah
Looks like it will be a great fit for Hawkeye,,, sweet im in.

-

Also, I saw someone on Facebook asking why Spider Gwen is getting so much hype.
I don't really know,, cuz the Spider Verse issue? Cuz she hasn't been around for awhile?
Honestly the only reason why I am pretty hyped for it is my boiiii,,, Robbi Rodriguez!
FBP was one of the first books I started to read/pull.. he has my heart forever.
Sorry that got a little deep lol

It's about time for a FBP reread.

This arc on Swamp Thing is so, so good. A new kingdom on the machines, called the Rithm is trying to establish an efficient role in managing the kingdoms, but they're led by a pretty violent avatar.

Plus, one of the machines, A.I B, is hilarious.

rC0B2Q4l.png

Neoxon

I'm genuinely shocked. Don't know whether to feel kinda sad or extremely happy.
I'd be happy if he was leaving Guardians entirely. Dan Abnett has been doing good shit with Guardians 3000 & would love for him (or Lanning) to return to the 616 Guardians.

tim1138

The first issue of Nameless absolutely lived up to the pre-release hype. Morrison's writing and Fairbairn's colors are brilliant as always, but goodness has Burnham ever taking his art to the next level.

Top Bottom