• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

Messi

Certainly, but it's a huge improvement.

Yeah, I really like it.

This looks nice to me. Can't wait for see Emanuela's version.

starfire_580_54d4455aa93ab4.02851888.jpg

Zombine

Banned
I feel kind of weird about all of these announcements though. If this was a year ago I would have said "Man, I definitely have to add these to my pull list." But this time I'm saying "Holy shit. Those colors are going to pop on my iPad. I can't wait to download these."

Owzers

If Kipp has taught me anything, it's that everything eventually comes out in OHC/Deluxe format, you just have to wait long enough.

edit: and the anti-life equation

DC cancelled that last R.E.B.E.L.S. trade paperback in order to make way for the 2020 deluxe edition release.

frye

really though, DC finally removing the New 52 logo on their books after 4 years is a beautiful thing

what a time to be alive

Trade-waiting. I flipped through it at the LCS, tho.

Yo, brehs. When we doing that Stray Bullets book club?
Hopefully soon. If JC could stop getting banned...

And I'm still drawn to that stupid CMX Spawn bundle. I know the series isn't good...but spawn #1 was one of the first comics I bought when getting into comics. Nostalgia is a hell of a drug

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
I've read most of the arc in Daredevil OHC vol 2 where
Foggy thinks Matt is going crazy
. SO GOOD. Now this is a fantastic story. And of course Samnee's art is just brilliant. Also
HOLY SHIT THE SPOT MADE A RETURN. I LOVE THE SPOT.
That was a great reveal.

Howard the Duck preview up on CBR. Not gonna read it as I don't wanna spoil the book but I know others are hyped.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=25955

I like both of these. Really looking forward to them.

Jesus, what'd I miss? I can't leave y'all for 12 hrs ever again...

For real. We've returned to and then surpassed pre-Civil War posting levels.

Top Bottom