• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

Zombine

Banned
This "relaunch" is the same crap DC has been dishing out since 2011. Scooping the bottom of the barrel for washed up writers and no names and putting them on random books just to keep old trademarks active. Also having all these high profile artists write and draw their own books is the dumbest thing ever. Todd mcFarlane and Rob Liefeld these guys ain't.

Trying out new heel material or is it Opposite Day?

This "relaunch" is the same crap DC has been dishing out since 2011. Scooping the bottom of the barrel for washed up writers and no names and putting them on random books just to keep old trademarks active. Also having all these high profile artists write and draw their own books is the dumbest thing ever. Todd mcFarlane and Rob Liefeld these guys ain't.

Almost got me.

Vyer

you should save this stuff for the OT

PsychBat!

Banned

lol okay

tim1138

Surely this is a joke post.

I mean you could make a case for top cow I guess

OCg8r2E.gif

Also, I think I've found some ship girls you guys might be interested in:

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
IST proves that they're the greatest once again.
I guess the stars aligned or something, because two shipments in a row I got a damaged book (the first was 100% definitely a manufacturer error since there was only damage on the interior, the second could have possibly been IST's fault, but it doesn't really matter since they resolved it so well). Anyways, PunkRockPaperScissors arrived with the back cover slightly bent up and I emailed them about it and, the same day, without any hassle or questioning, they emailed me back and gave me the option to ship it back to them (they'd refund my shipping of course) for a new one or just to take $5 off the total. The $5 off the total was absolutely perfect because I felt bad paying the price for a new book and not getting a new book, but it also wasn't enough damage that I wanted to go through the hassle of shipping it back to them and waiting for a new one.
Man, IST is the best.

I am dumb stroke stupid for not getting this sooner than I did.
#doompatrol

Hahaha. Awesome reference.
But I told you so! Comics don't get any better than Morrison's Doom Patrol.

Messi

It's so much fun! Punisher seems wicked OP for the time being, but I think it's awful that there is no Lady Punisher costume. I think my next character is absolutely going to be Carol Danvers.

My laptop barely runs it or I would play with you. Same goes for infinite crisis

It's so much fun! Punisher seems wicked OP for the time being, but I think it's awful that there is no Lady Punisher costume. I think my next character is absolutely going to be Carol Danvers.

Punisher is a lot of fun, yeah.

And keep collecting those Infinity Splinters, man. That's how you buy heroes without spending money, and I managed to buy a random hero token by the time I got to the final boss.

My laptop barely runs it or I would play with you. Same goes for infinite crisis

I'm not especially interested in playing Infinite Crisis, but I have to give credit for playable Swamp Thing.

I'd give credit to Lego Batman 3 as well, but I heard Swampy's dialogue in that game and it's nothing like how he sounds in my head.

Damn, hadn't even thought of that. Maybe Supergirl will be "killed" but end up in another universe, also interesting to note Shazam isn't featured on the JLA preview art.

I'd love a Shazam book as long as Johns was writing it. Those backups in Justice League were better than Justice League.

At work, after helping mean old ladies today, this made me laugh on my break.

B9RHttACEAANaTF.jpg
Flex is amazing. Check out the Flex mini that Morrison and Quitely did if you haven't already.

And send help guys. The DC Virus has me legit shook and I've only eaten crackers and drank some water today.

Top Bottom