• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

omgkitty

This will be up later today on IST for half off I imagine (25 bucks). Anyone recommend it?

STK658557.jpg

What's IST?

Zombine

Banned
Did I do something wrong? If ever I say something offensive please let me know guys, English is not my first language and some nuances I have yet to grasp. I don't want to
pull a Korupt ;)

No! The way you said Damn twice made me think of this lol. I was going to do the damn damn damn.gif too lol

Finally got around to reading Wolfsmund,
I wasn't aware how episodic the series was, so the end of the first chapter really caught me off guard, second chapter had some great action sequences and the third chapter was where the book had me hook, line and sinker as I wanted the Tell's to make it over so damn bad. I really like the art, action scenes are easy to follow while still being visually interesting, I'm excited to pick up the second volume even if it ends up being more of the same.

Zombine

Banned
Finally got around to reading Wolfsmund,
I wasn't aware how episodic the series was, so the end of the first chapter really caught me off guard, second chapter had some great action sequences and the third chapter was where the book had me hook, line and sinker as I wanted the Tell's to make it over so damn bad. I really like the art, action scenes are easy to follow while still being visually interesting, I'm excited to pick up the second volume even if it ends up being more of the same.

The book grows and evolves. The first few volumes set the stage for the larger events. It's one of the best pieces of Literature I've ever read.

The book grows and evolves. The first few volumes set the stage for the larger events. It's one of the best pieces of Literature I've ever read.

The cover for the second volume doesn't scream great literature, but I'll take your word for it, placing the order today. It's probably just a Wolf in sheep's clothing.

Holy shit this sounds amazing:

“That’s it exactly. In this world, the X-Men lost and vacated the possessed Manhattan five years back,” Hopeless says. “Colossus takes a team in once a year to try and “rescue” his sister but has always failed. This is the story of year five.”

The writer says “a lot of the fun stuff” from the original 1989 “Inferno” storyline will be brought back for this Secret Wars tie-in series, from the Goblin Queen Madelyne Prior to N’astirch, S’ym, and even former New Mutant Boom Boom and the brainwashed Alex Summers.

“Rereading those original Inferno arcs in preparation for the series, I was reminded how weird and cool possessed Manhattan was,” Hopeless says. “It’s just a great idea that even running across multiple series seemed to come and go too fast. I couldn’t help but wonder what demonic New York would look like if had been allowed to grow and thrive. This story builds straight out of that curiosity. We’re exploring the world of Inferno five years after the X-men failed to expunge the demon horde.”

omgkitty

IST packs your books like they are children, probably better.

Yay!

B9gZSIJIEAA9feS.jpg

Hmm yeah that is better than Amazon. 80% of the time I get a trade from Amazon, I immediately ask for a replacement copy because it's always beat the hell up. The only way I've known to combat it is to order several at a time so they're forced to put them in a box.

Zombine

Banned
Comic related ones or general?

Well, I only thought about it because of The Order. I was watching more videos on it getting hyped and shit, and I thought it would be cool if we could list games that would or do appeal to fellow ComicGAF members based on the content of the title.

Owzers

how is the Majora's Mask LE statue thing going for $125ish on ebay? I ordered one from amazon and i don't like the statue but can't cancel out of survivor's guilt.

Cade

Well, I only thought about it because of The Order. I was watching more videos on it getting hyped and shit, and I thought it would be cool if we could list games that would or do appeal to fellow ComicGAF members based on the content of the title.

batman arkham asylum

wait i think im doing this wrong

Top Bottom