• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

Robbie will probably be one of the casualties of Secret Wars.

Robbie: Can I live
mjcry1.png

Axel "Rafa" Alonso: nigga no oh btw we smashin' ya moms too
ibuMWXLHdYzZE3.png

and then he disappears into the void, like Kaine, Cassandra Cain, and Ales Kot's sales

rude

Banned
That's what happens when you don't have that hook early on. Book was ridiculous and pretty one demensional. Art is fantastic though.
it's the definition of bubblegum but it's always a joy to read. this is really disappointing. i hope the felipe gets another gig drawing

Drayco21

More interested in his sidekick's Mayan shenanigans atm.

One of the first books that's going to be announced after Secret Wars is done is going to be that Chris Yost Spider team book, with Kaine and Aracely on the roster, and it'll conclude that Mictlan Rises stuff he never got to in Scarlet Spider or New Warriors.

I know this. In my heart.

I'm not ready to let go.

Messi

Was the cover of Walking Dead this month a bigish spoiler for someone who is currently reading the series. I feel like it was. I am not complaining btw, its my fault. Just curious.

It looked sick thou.

Zombine

Banned
Was the cover of Walking Dead this month a bigish spoiler for someone who is currently reading the series. I feel like it was. I am not complaining btw, its my fault. Just curious.

It looked sick thou.

It's sort of weird...It is but it isn't. It happened so long ago at this point that it might have lost spoiler status.

Viva King Carl

Sou Da

I was playing the "Find the pictures that Greg Land traced" game and the very first fucking panel of Spider-Woman is traced. I found the picture just by googling "waking up woman"

Oh yeah Ghost Rider ends next issue, oh well add another to the New Warriors reserves.

Post Secret Wars team will probably look like this:
Robbie
Kamala
Miles
Alpha (lol)

Dude fuck that guy. I don't buy that tracing is a legit art form. Those aren't refefences, he straight up traces and then draws some of the easy shit like windows and changes a couple things here and there.

How the fuck can he do shit like this without getting sued?

Top Bottom