• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm hyped. from what i understand, it takes place in the far future so it doesn't really matter when i read it - does that sound right?

Yep, that's correct. I don't know much about Rai, but he seems to be nanite-infused like Bloodshot. In any case, you just gotta throw Kindt's name on a Valiant book and I'm there.

Busaiku

89Rlo9j.jpg

Blade
Exactly.

Owzers

My post doesn't have a gif in it, all i did was read a comic and then decide to read another one. I'm up to issue 12 now of East of West of North of South. Good stuff but i'm probably not going to be tempted to buy the OHC after having read all the issues included in it. I still don't like The Message angle of the book.

Zdarsky talked the new volume of "Howard the Duck" launching in the fall, with he and artist Joe Quinones remaining on the book. "Be prepared for a lot of hats," Zdarsky said. "I haven't really thought it through past that. Howard's going to shop for more trousers, because he legally has to wear trousers."

"I'm not a good writer," Zdarsky continued. "I set up him as a private investigator, but the next book doesn't have him as a private investigator at all." Zdarsky said "Howard the Duck" will cross over with "The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl," in a story that will feature Kraven the Hunter, driving a "Kra-Van."
Champ Zaboosky, ladies and gentlemen.

Most of my knowledge of comic characters is from conversations on Neogaf and such. The only comics I've read a ton of is Spawn and Invincible. Buuut I just signed up for Marvel Unlimited, and remembered a thread someone began about how awesome Thor is. So now I'm reading Thor: God of Thunder. Only up to issue 8, but damn. This shit is good. The style is amazing, and I really enjoy the villain---though I hope we get more details on his powers, which I'm sure we will. For a regular joe, he sure makes slaughtering Gods seem easy. Not entirely sold yet on that.

I downloaded TellTale's Game of Thrones Ep.1 last night, and this game is pretty good, guys. It was like, the one game from them that I hadn't played yet. I'll probably buy the rest, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom