• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to read the best Deadpool story out there that's going to make me laugh and show me how awesome the character is. What do I get?

Joe Kelly run for a Deadpool solo book. CMX has put it on sale a couple times. also on MU

gketter is 100% right. The run that recently wrapped was pretty good too outside of a lacklustre first arc.

Really, just avoid Daniel Way and most of Cullen Bunn's stuff and you should be good to go.

Constantine 2 5/5
Midnighter 2 4/5
We Are Robin 4/5
Southern Cross 4 3/5

Black Canary and Zatanna: Bloodspell 10/5 Amazing. Paul Dini is a god.

Going to catch up with Grayson today. I've only read the first two issues.

I know Joe Kelly, but give me an arc to buy now. I don't want the whole run. I guess, I want a collected story.

17899539.jpg

Easily the highlight of the current run.

What's Mignola's best Hellboy book? That's a lot of collections to get through...
Gotta read from the beginning. Go with the Seeds of Destruction trade or first Library Edition. I went with the Library Editions and they are fantastic. Beautiful books-- great thick paper, good binding, felt covers, etc.

I just started the series recently and I adore it.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
Has Bruce Wayne been in a relationship with anyone (besides Selina) since Jezebel Jet?

I've watched The Dark Knight Rises, Batman: under the Red Hood, and Burton's Batman this weekend and it's weird to me how the live action movies insist on putting him in relationships.

Under the Red Hood was the best by the way. NPH made for a good Nightwing.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Wtf at Iwata :/

Aparently he had been sick for a while, damn.

Has Bruce Wayne been in a relationship with anyone (besides Selina) since Jezebel Jet?

I've watched The Dark Knight Rises, Batman: under the Red Hood, and Burton's Batman this weekend and it's weird to me how the live action movies insist on putting him in relationships.

I don't think so. Batman shouldn't date....ever. Leave that plot point for other heroes. I like batman obsessed on his crazy mission

PsychBat!

Banned
There is no need for profanity good Sir.
I wasn't insulting him either. I was insulting Nintendo.

Judging by his comment on the Iwata thread's first page, he's taking it hard. :(

yeah... I don't know what it is about Nintendo but that company under Iwata's direction has made me a loyal fan. My family loves Zelda, my dad praises Nintendo for it's non dependence on violence, cuz you don't need that kind of stuff to have fun. Yet, it's shat on everyday by trolls calling Mario and every Nintendo property "kid's stuff". That shit is the worst.

yeah... I don't know what it is about Nintendo but that company under Iwata's direction has made me a loyal fan. My family loves Zelda, my dad praises Nintendo for it's non dependence on violence, cuz you don't need that kind of stuff to have fun. Yet, it's shat on everyday by trolls calling Mario and every Nintendo property "kid's stuff". That shit is the worst.

Nintendo has made some awful decisions in the past few years, but goddammit, I'm still a Nintendo fanboy, and they've fucking earned that. And Iwata is no small part of that. The industry has suffered a huge loss today (or yesterday?).

Snyder's brought back Julie Madison and made her Bruce's Lana Lang. Other than that, I think it's just been rooftop romps with Selina and getting date rape drugged by Talia.

I don't think so. Batman shouldn't date....ever. Leave that plot point for other heroes. I like batman obsessed on his crazy mission
8MBfDEl.gif

PsychBat!

Banned
Nintendo has made some awful decisions in the past few years, but goddammit, I'm still a Nintendo fanboy, and they've fucking earned that. And Iwata is no small part of that. The industry has suffered a huge loss today (or yesterday?).

Oh yeah, release windows, delays, low stock on consoles and amiibos to meet demand, price changes, etc. But I think the games more than make up for whatever flaw people point out against them. I'm forever a Nintendo fan.

Oh yeah, release windows, delays, low stock on consoles and amiibos to meet demand, price changes, etc. But I think the games more than make up for whatever flaw people point out against them. I'm forever a Nintendo fan.

Duuude. Come on, someone died. Nintendo may treat their customers like shit, but at least respect the man's passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom