• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an irrational love of people name-dropping the title of the movie in a scene. Even when its forced. ESPECIALLY when its forced.

Can't wait for a reporter to tell us the chaos in Gotham is an event she's calling, "Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice"

i fucking love it too

TheStig88

uFSjp41.gif

this is a Harley I can get behind <3
For real tho, Robbie as Harley is love.

what is this sorcery? o_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_J8k43gUhY

click and drag the video and you can look around
I'm getting goosebumps seeing Stormwind like that, damn. I am so ready for Warcraft.

keiichi

Is anyone reading "We can never go home" or any other Black Mask comic? I picked up the first three issues and enjoyed it a lot more than expected.

Harley Joker and Batman sold most of the movie's tickets already.

Now I'm just hoping there will be a good movie beneath it. I'm just excited Enchantress and some magic are in the movie.

Zombine

Banned
The strings from 1:53 onward in The Suicide Squad sounds like a 1:1 interpretation of This Is War/100 Suns by 30 Seconds To Mars. It's kind of dope. I'm willing to bet that Leto was involved with the recording of that track.

Zombine

Banned
That stripper scene with Harley... Tho...

Clearly inspired by the Stripper-Harley in the Joker graphic novel.

between this one and the blue canary one....something's up with the face sculpts.

I'd consider the Green Arrow/Black Canary Chiang statue if i had more attachment to the characters.

I legit love this statue and the Wonder Woman figure you posted. Please post more things you hate.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Speaking of statues/figures, I was looking at the Mezco Batman and Judge Dredd on display at SDCC and really, really wanted to buy them. If I could've tossed my cash at them then and there I may have.

Zombine

Banned
Speaking of statues/figures, I was looking at the Mezco Batman and Judge Dredd on display at SDCC and really, really wanted to buy them. If I could've tossed my cash at them then and there I may have.

Mezco Batman is one of, if not the best figure I have and will ever own. I have the limited edition blue Variant of the figure, and I loved it so much that I didn't mind double dipping on the Battle Damaged Batman vs. Mutant Leader set with the diorama base. I'll basically buy whatever they put out from that line from this point forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom